CougarBoard Posts An Old Photo Of DCP With A Mullet

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Re: CougarBoard Posts An Old Photo Of DCP With A Mullet

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

huckelberry wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:11 am
I am inclined to doubt the photo identification. No I do not have any sure information just facial appearance.

The the speaks like a jerk but sometimes Peterson obsession is a bit much.
It's authentic. CougarBoard never lies.

My caption for DCP's photo, "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 am
huckelberry wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:11 am
I am inclined to doubt the photo identification. No I do not have any sure information just facial appearance.

The the speaks like a jerk but sometimes Peterson obsession is a bit much.

My caption for DCP's photo, "It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again."
I looked at the link and in the middle of a discussion someone asks, question mark,is that Daniel Peterson? Does not sound like a very solid id. I cannot be sure it is not Daniel but I remain doubtful. He is an Eric Clapton fan not beeGees. I suppose it is possible he could have spread his taste.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

huckelberry wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:04 am
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 am

I looked at the link and in the middle of a discussion someone asks, question mark,is that Daniel Peterson? Does not sound like a very solid id. I cannot be sure it is not Daniel but I remain doubtful. He is an Eric Clapton fan not beeGees. I suppose it is possible he could have spread his taste.
Oh ye of little faith. Of course it's DCP. Replace your doubts with faith.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:39 am
huckelberry wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:04 am
Oh ye of little faith. Of course it's DCP. Replace your doubts with faith.
I think it goes now 'doubt your doubts.' Or so I've heard.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Peterson’s reviews on ratemyprof:

https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/professor?tid=1362547

Not very good.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

drumdude wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 5:04 am
Peterson’s reviews on ratemyprof:

https://www.ratemyprofessors.com/professor?tid=1362547

Not very good.
His dismal teaching ratings don't surprise me. He once posted about the disdain he felt for teaching and his students. That's certainly reflected in those terrible student ratings.

Also, it is just me or is DCP consumed with ratings? I remember DCP publicly (on Facebook and SeN) asking his readers to give the Witnesses film 5 star ratings.

I also remember DCP publicly asking his readers to give him 5 star ratings on all of his SeN articles.

I'm sure he begged his students to give him 5 star ratings too, but it looks like they ignored him.

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014