Am I the only one who doesn't know where MeDot is?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Am I the only one who doesn't know where MeDot is?

Post by Jersey Girl »

where MeDot is? He hasn't posted here since December I don't think. Anyone know?

MeDot I miss reading you so much! MeDot are you out there????

:cry:
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Gunnar
God

Re: Am I the only one who doesn't know

Post by Gunnar »

MeDot is one of my favorites too. He always has something interesting and thought provoking to say. I hope he's okay!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:26 am
where MeDot is? He hasn't posted here since December I don't think. Anyone know?

MeDot I miss reading you so much! MeDot are you out there????

:cry:
I'll probably disappear too. People get mad at me without a good reason and I get falsely accused of being a sexist and an incel.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Gunnar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:41 am
MeDot is one of my favorites too. He always has something interesting and thought provoking to say. I hope he's okay!
This is the downside of these online communities, Gunnar. People disappear and you never know what happened. :shock: I don't like this. I don't like it at all.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:45 am
Gunnar wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:41 am
This is the downside of these online communities, Gunnar. People disappear and you never know what happened. :shock: I don't like this. I don't like it at all.
I think about this all the time.

Hope all is well, MeDot.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.