Gays Against Groomers

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Cynthia
Nursery

Gays Against Groomers

Post by Cynthia »

https://youtu.be/xwp6Ty5Yx5I

Anyone ever hear of gays fighting groomers? The LGBT community is being used as a pawn by the modern trans movement to advance their radical agenda of sterilization, mutilation, and indoctrination of children. This gay man is so brave for explaining this. He describes how trans terrorists are undoing much of the LGBT community's achievement and how, like a death cult, they are harming the next generation of Americans by persuading people to destroy their bodies and become lifelong patients.

I adore this guy! I used to be a liberal wholly. Although I've only ever voted Democratic, this topic more than any other has made me rethink my political allegiance. I identify as a libertarian with a minor leftward lean, but I feel that I'm moving in a more conservative direction every day. I never expected to witness what the transgender population is doing to our youngsters in this country. We are ignoring the child abuse that is being promoted in the name of equality because our nation is too afraid to criticize the trans community for fear of being labeled transphobic.
canpakes
God

Re: Gays Against Groomers

Post by canpakes »

Cynthia wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 11:22 am
… their radical agenda of sterilization, mutilation, and indoctrination of children.
You forgot the ‘drinking their blood for adrenochrome’ part.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

This notion that gay people have an interest in children is completely foreign to me. This notion that gay people are making a concerted effort to groom children is completely foreign to reality. It is just another example of conjured up travesties right wingers create for themselves because they have to be perpetually terrified of something.
322479036_495104382710633_7167305039757415409_n (1).jpg
322479036_495104382710633_7167305039757415409_n (1).jpg (60.8 KiB) Viewed 419 times
Meanwhile, the greatest threat to children on a sexual level are religious people. Catholic priests raping altar boys by the thousands, Evangelical ministers sticking their little penis' in the mouth of little boys and girls, etc. They don't care about protecting children, they only care about using children and rape to further their BS political agendas.

Again, every accusation is a confession.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Probably not a good idea to drop a groomer thread two days after a former LDS Bishopric Counselor and city councilman was sentenced to prison after molesting girl for seven years.
One of the most compelling parts of the statement was when the victim described locking her bedroom door at night, only for Wiscombe to pick the lock with bobby pins to gain entry and abuse her.
The above will move the needle exactly 0% for the pedophilia apologist who started this thread.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Vēritās
God

Post by Vēritās »

WHat a beta move for AM to keep creating these idiotic accounts.
"I am not an American ... In my view premarital sex should be illegal ...(there are) mentally challenged people with special needs like myself- Ajax18
Wallaby Lover
Nursery

Post by Wallaby Lover »

Vēritās wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:43 am
WHat a beta move for AM to keep creating these idiotic accounts.
Mike is arguably the most intelligent poster on the board, and I always enjoy reading his posts. If I recall properly, he claimed that you were a major jerk who enjoys picking on people you disagree with, and that you were one of the main reasons he still finds the time to post on the board. And I kind of agree with him; you give off the impression of being the bully that everyone hates in the playground as you stroll through the high school's hallways acting strong, when in reality, everyone knows that the only reason you're acting so rudely is because you have a very small penis.

Hey, does your wife have an European accent?
Alphus and Omegus
Area Authority

Post by Alphus and Omegus »

Ah yes, another pathetic post making a junior high argument via another sock puppet account.

In truth, only gay people with child intellects would be so foolish as to think trans people are a threat to them. This entire strategy of trying to manipulate feminists and LGB people was discussed in public years ago at a far right Christian conference. Everyone is onto the trick.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/val ... -policies/
Doctor Steuss
God

Post by Doctor Steuss »

If one were to compile lists of Republican politicians, and transgender individuals convicted of crimes against children, which list do you suppose would be bigger?
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

Wallaby Lover wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:23 am
Mike is arguably the most intelligent poster on the board, and I always enjoy reading his posts.
LOL

I wonder who authored this. It's such a mystery.

I'll give you props for making me genuinely laugh. I love me some absurd humor.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.