doubtingthomas’s topics MEGATHREAD

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
doubtingthomas
God

Re: People who get easily offended

Post by doubtingthomas »

honorentheos wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:45 pm
Alternatively, your posting about attraction towards underaged girls
That's disgustingly false. I can't believe the mods are allowing to say that.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 pm
Obsession with youth
Well, I am not obsessed with younger women. I stated many times that I would love to date women my age.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:36 pm
drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:35 pm
Obsession with youth
Well, I am not obsessed with younger women. I stated many times that I would love to date women my age.

How many women your age want to date a self described redpill man?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:39 pm
I have no idea, I don't follow the Red Pill and I am not a self-described redpill man.

Please stop reading the false accusations against me. Read what I am saying instead.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:13 pm

:roll: Just four examples out of many.
Perhaps I should invite some people to this board. I am sure many would love your reactions and your dishonest behavior.

I don't follow the Red Pill/Incel and I don't participate in Red Pill/Incel forums, but I wouldn't mind going to Red Pill/Incel forums to invite people to this board. It will increase participation by a lot.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:42 pm
drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:39 pm

I have no idea, I don't follow the Red Pill and I am not a self-described redpill man.

Please stop reading the false accusations against me. Read what I am saying instead.
I saw redpill on the title of your thread in the other forum which is why I said it. Did you write that or did someone else put it there?

Redpill is a cult. It raises a red flag any time I see it mentioned.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:42 pm
Marcus wrote:

Perhaps I should invite some people to this board. I am sure many would love your reactions and your dishonest behavior.

I don't follow the Red Pill/Incel and I don't participate in Red Pill/Incel forums, but I wouldn't mind going to Red Pill/Incel forums to invite people to this board. It will increase participation by a lot.
Is this some sort of threat?
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

drumdude wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:44 pm

I saw redpill on the title of your thread in the other forum which is why I said it. Did you write that or did someone else put it there?

Redpill is a cult. It raises a red flag any time I see it mentioned.
Sure, I agree, but even cults get some things right. The Mormon church gets some things right too.

A PhD student who is researching the manosphere said that the Red Pill has some things right.

However, I disagree with the Red Pill on most things. The few things it does have right are backed up by statistics and research.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Marcus wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:45 pm

Is this some sort of threat?
No, don't you want more people to come here? This board is open to anyone who wants to have a conversation.
Last edited by doubtingthomas on Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:34 pm
Marcus wrote:

You are very dishonest, I have clarified on many occations, for example
doubtingthomas wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 9:39 pm
In the US, the law does allow young men in their early 20s to talk to younger women, it's society that doesn't allow them.
I clarified on many occasions that I was talking about WOMEN, not children.
You quoted your sexist, misogynistic self, lamenting that society doesn't allow men to use women in a certain way. Unreal.

Stop talking about women as though they are things.