Mopologist William Schryver Continues His Descent Into Madness

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Re: Mopologist William Schryver Continues His Descent Into Madness

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:15 pm
William “Moscow” Schryver, September 30th:

“Perhaps most importantly, there is a substantial but as yet unknown number of Russian professional battalions previously withheld from this war who will now be added to the front-line striking power – undoubtedly manning a lot of the fresh infusion of armor and artillery that has been observed flooding into the battle zone

William “Moscow” Schryver, November 2022:

Yes. Moving to lower a lower elevation and muddier terrain that lacks robust resupply points is super smart -_-

I think William “Moscow” Schryver, Mormon priesthood holder and temple-worthy member, needs to start using his Powers of Discernment. :roll:

- Doc
Good Lord! Is it any wonder William Schryver wanted to become a Mopologist?

It's just one unbelievably moronic tweet after tweet with William.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I don’t know why he thinks the UAF is going to sit the Winter out knowing the advantages they have over an under-equipped, under-trained, and demoralized enemy. If anything, once that ground hardens up, the UAF will just ‘soften’ the enemy’s positions as they’ve been doing and press their advance. They’d be foolish to waste time and give Russia the opportunity to sue for peace and send more men and materiel into the combat zones/occupied territories. I just hope the Republicans don’t roadblock our efforts to liberate Ukraine; luckily the true GOP powerbrokers like McConnell and Graham understand the strategic objectives we can achieve in this war.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:11 am
I don’t know why he thinks the UAF is going to sit the Winter out knowing the advantages they have over an under-equipped, under-trained, and demoralized enemy. If anything, once that ground hardens up, the UAF will just ‘soften’ the enemy’s positions as they’ve been doing and press their advance. They’d be foolish to waste time and give Russia the opportunity to sue for peace and send more men and materiel into the combat zones/occupied territories. I just hope the Republicans don’t roadblock our efforts to liberate Ukraine; luckily the true GOP powerbrokers like McConnell and Graham understand the strategic objectives we can achieve in this war.
- Doc
There is now more than ample evidence that William "Russia's Next Top Model" Schryver is a complete idiot when it comes to military strategy. William "Comrade" Schryver makes Gomer Pyle look like General Douglas MacArthur.

Here is William "Bolshevik" Schryver on July 19th, explaining what will soon happen in the war:
William Party Member Schryver wrote:There is no “Hail Mary” play to be called. The only reasonable option at this juncture is for the US to admit the defeat of its Mother of All Proxy Armies gambit, pack up its ball once and for all, and go home.
https://www.imetatronink.com/2022/07/
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I think William “Moscow” Schryver, Mormon priesthood holder and temple-worthy member, needs to start using his Powers of Discernment.
There may be a Mormon phenomena here. A Twitter person more accomplished as an American right-wing shill for Putin that Will worships and tries to be like -- probably a replacement figure for DCP in his life -- made a slip in turn of phrase the other day that identified him as Mormon. I was surprised actually, figured the guy was Catholic or Greek orthodox or something up until then.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

It should be noted that the Kremlin didn’t, in fact, negotiate a “safe” evacuation corridor of their men out of Kherson, across the river, and into new defensive positions. What this means is those thousands of men are retreating in a disorganized and panicked manner, and are basically soft targets. I have no doubt the UAF is just dropping a metric lot of ordinance on them; as sad as it is, it’s better to hit them now rather than give them a chance to dig in and fight them later. It’s a massive clusterfuck and I can’t help but feel a deep sadness for them. No one cares about them. Ugh. Sad.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:11 am
I just hope the Republicans don’t roadblock our efforts to liberate Ukraine; luckily the true GOP powerbrokers like McConnell and Graham understand the strategic objectives we can achieve in this war.
Looks like George Bush is going to publicly support Ukraine:

https://Twitter.com/cnni/status/1590871969976569856
Former US President George with. Bush will hold a public conversation with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky next week with the aim of underscoring the importance of the US continuing to support Ukraine’s war effort against Russia
William “posting pics of a Nazi General” Schryver just stated:

https://Twitter.com/imetatronink/status ... gr%5Etweet
I continue to be persuaded “something big” is afoot, and that the Ukrainian army and its large numbers of NATO-affiliated “volunteers” are going to suffer the biggest catastrophe so far in this war as a result of their last-gasp “counter-offensives".
A pic embedded from the above Twitter post:

And who is that guy? From wiki:
On 20 April 1939, Manstein delivered a speech at the celebration of Hitler's 50th birthday, in which he praised Hitler as a leader sent by God to save Germany. He warned the "hostile world" that if it kept erecting "ramparts around Germany to block the way of the German people towards their future", then he would be quite happy to see the world plunged into another world war.
What in the everliving **** is wrong with this Mormon priesthood holder and temple-worthy patron of, apparently, far-Right politics?

- Doc

eta so as to avoid continuously bumping this thread: Reports of fighting underway in the Kinburn peninsula the day after Ukraine took Kherson. William “Moscow” Schryver, the crap talking idiot once again is wrong. There’ll be no stalling and no waiting the Winter out.
sansfoy
Nursery

Post by sansfoy »

I checked in on his Twitter and he still "continues to be convinced," is "steongly persuaded," etc that Russia is going to overpower Ukraine any day now. He's also very fond of his own genius, resurecting the one post in 20 from way back when that hasn't yet been thoroughly debunked.

Does the guy still do apologetics these days, or is he all in on weird, uninformed geopolitical takes?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

sansfoy wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 4:09 pm
I checked in on his Twitter and he still "continues to be convinced," is "steongly persuaded," etc that Russia is going to overpower Ukraine any day now. He's also very fond of his own genius, resurecting the one post in 20 from way back when that hasn't yet been thoroughly debunked.

Does the guy still do apologetics these days, or is he all in on weird, uninformed geopolitical takes?
If you remember that William Schryver is a frustrated midwit who, to his credit, is always trying to punch above his weight, it all comes together with regard to his motivations to swing like Babe Ruth on everything. He’s a deeply frustrated man who wants to be the Man, but he’s pulled back to reality by his nature and circumstances, so he’s like so many other libertarianconservativemormonmen who are a mishmash of ideals that result in a frustrated impotency that used to be confined to friends, family, and associates. But alas, social media happened and now fairly normal people are treated to their links and screenshots. Blegh.

Anyway. Muscovy. The situation in Ukraine is misrepresented by social media here and state media there, but can’t change the fact that it’s been a disaster in every conceivable metric for their country. They’re moving towards a military defeat. Due to so many factors* they couldn’t advance in Donetsk, Kherson, Kharkiv, Kiev, and so on. Worse, and because Putin was totally unprepared for the world’s response, he got the Muscovites into a long, protracted war, which their economy was totally not unprepared to sustain (hence the sPeCiAl OpErAtIoN wishful thinking or whatever). The Muscovites, their army, their political system, their infrastructure, and most importantly the men and women who comprise their armed forces weren’t ready for war in Ukraine.

- Doc

* alcoholism, drug use, the collapse of their educational system, rampant cronyism, culturally corrupt and violent, inept and selfish leadership, a military that reflects those cultural values, a complete and utter disregard for life, and lying as a virtue that’s so ingrained into their way of life the only way to control it is through fear.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

That's a spot-on assessment of Will, Doc.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:46 pm
... the collapse of their educational system, rampant cronyism, culturally corrupt and violent, inept and selfish leadership, a military that reflects those cultural values, a complete and utter disregard for life, and lying as a virtue that’s so ingrained into their way of life the only way to control it is through fear.
Sounds like you have it in for BYU.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace