Peter Potato Head Pan has returned with Rock in a Hat

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
TwoCumorahFraud
Star A

Post by TwoCumorahFraud »

May 12.. couldn’t stay away for a month…
https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/

Promoting some blog that claims: “a rising trend/movement among Church members [who] adamantly reject that Joseph Smith used seer stones placed into a hat (in order to block out the light) to translate the Book of Mormon.”

A rising trend? Low IQ nut.
That was one of the reasons for Oliver Cowdery’s Eight Letters, in response to “Mormonism Unvailed,” [sic] claiming Joseph Smith used a rock in a hat. And for the footnote in JSH, mentioning the U&T.

Mike Parker should fit in nicely with the anti-Mos: https://archive.org/details/MormonismUn ... 3/mode/2up
He also promotes fake Book of Mormon geography: https://tinyurl.com/LEHills1924bookM2C

Why don’t you all support him? Parker enjoys making Joseph Smith out to be liar. Join his club. Send donations to DCP.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Peter Potato Head Pan has returned with Rock in a Hat

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

I dunno about all that, but did you see this sick print for sale on the site that was hyperlinked by Mike “Peter Pan” Parker?

Also from the same site:

Not that it matters, but that ^ doesn’t help the cause, either. That’s some wild, goofy *** Mormons believe happened.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Two factions fighting over the Golden Calf being Angus or Waygu. Chewier and beefier one side claims. Tastier and more tender shouts the other.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It’s easy to forget Mike Parker isn’t an anti Mormon. He’s so obsessed with attacking the beliefs of fellow Mormons.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

It appears to me there is Mormons. Then there is anti-Mormons. So Parker produces a new kind, the Duh Mormons.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

The poor dear, he's trying so hard. He writes:
They politely didn’t name names, but it’s apparent from the context of their discussion that they’re referring to the book Seer Stone v. Urim & Thummim: Book of Mormon Translation on Trial by Hannah and James Stoddard, as well as several books written by Jonathan Neville.
So the podcast was polite, but he feels no such need, and of course what would be the purpose of his hate blog if he couldn't throw in his namesake, Neville.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Marcus wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 2:07 pm
The poor dear, he's trying so hard. He writes:
They politely didn’t name names, but it’s apparent from the context of their discussion that they’re referring to the book Seer Stone v. Urim & Thummim: Book of Mormon Translation on Trial by Hannah and James Stoddard, as well as several books written by Jonathan Neville.
So the podcast was polite, but he feels no such need, and of course what would be the purpose of his hate blog if he couldn't throw in his namesake, Neville.
He’s not trying that hard to follow Nelson’s admonitions. All of his hateful content is still up and easily perused. For example:

https://www.nevillenevilleland.com/sear ... %20Neville

Lol @ “You’re scaring me Brother Neville.” What a pussy.

Anyway. If you scroll that link you’ll see all sorts of pointed attacks on Neville, using Neville’s real name and real reputation. Funny how Mike Parker tried to hide his identity, worrying that someone would act exactly as he’s acted. Every accusation is a confession with these guys.

eta: note all the tags on the right :roll:

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

DCP hasn't posted anything original in a couple days. He's just sitting there CTRL-C and CTRL-Ving, too tired to engage anymore with criticism.

The church caught in financial fraud. The heartlanders attacking the MI cartel. HQ telling Daniel to stop making movies. The apostate ex-Mormon reddit growing by thousands a month. Tik Tok leading teenagers out of the cult before they even go on a mission.

Mormon apologetics is in its end phase. Couldn't have come too soon, in my opinion.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Hucksters, blackmail, unhinged...... yep, right on target. Mike Parker missionary for the anti-Mormons, since his own putative prophet's words literally mean nothing to him at all, as per D & C 1, whether by my own servants or myself, it is the same. To Parker, however, being more nuanced and sensitive to the Holy Ghost, he ignores Jesus's servant Russell M. Nelson, and goes on his own way continuing to wage an imaginary and fake war against perceived enemies where there are none. What a piece of work Parker has continued being. Parker's model: "Prophets? Who needs em, I got skolirship. When the prophet agrees with me, I will then listen to him as that is proof he is inspired."
Rivendale
God

Post by Rivendale »

drumdude wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 5:06 pm
DCP hasn't posted anything original in a couple days. He's just sitting there CTRL-C and CTRL-Ving, too tired to engage anymore with criticism.

The church caught in financial fraud. The heartlanders attacking the MI cartel. HQ telling Daniel to stop making movies. The apostate ex-Mormon reddit growing by thousands a month. Tik Tok leading teenagers out of the cult before they even go on a mission.

Mormon apologetics is in its end phase. Couldn't have come too soon, in my opinion.
And if the comment section has any impact on the blog readership volume the apparent exit of Gemili has decimated it.