Hills Like White Lamanites

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
drumdude
God

Re: Hills Like White Lamanites

Post by drumdude »

I can't wait!!!!!!

These are absolute gold.
DC 121 wrote:39 We have learned by sad experience that it is the nature and disposition of almost all men, as soon as they get a little authority, as they suppose, they will immediately begin to exercise unrighteous dominion.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Thank you, Bob, for not abandoning us. Your installments are like taking a drink from a cool mountain stream on a hot summer day.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

For all that is holy, let's hope someone can put a stop to this Hinton Institute crew before they can hurt others.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Everybody Wang Chung
God

Post by Everybody Wang Chung »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 pm
For all that is holy, let's hope someone can put a stop to this Hinton Institute crew before they can hurt others.
I have a feeling that the Hinton Institute is going to go up in flames. There's probably going to be a violent and dramatic ending, just like a Quentin Tarantino movie.
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."

Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Everybody Wang Chung wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:42 pm
Moksha wrote:
Mon Jul 10, 2023 8:54 pm
I have a feeling that the Hinton Institute is going to go up in flames. There's probably going to be a violent and dramatic ending, just like a Quentin Tarantino movie.
After publishing a paper every Friday without fail for the last 10 years? Unthinkable. Inconceivable!
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Jul 11, 2023 3:05 am
After publishing a paper every Friday without fail for the last 10 years? Unthinkable. Inconceivable!
There was the time the Stake President unexpectedly stopped by and Merlyn Young had to hurriedly hide the crystal decanter half full of Welch's Grape Juice, lest it give the appearance of evil. Even so, the Hinton Journal electronic version was prompt online.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Post by Dr Moore »

Came back to see what’s new with this story. Alas. Back to watching Survivor reruns with the kiddos.
Dr Moore

Post by Dr Moore »

Oh Bother Bobberson, where art thou?
Dr Moore

Post by Dr Moore »

I hope Professor Bobberson is alright. It has been rumored he canceled a much-anticipated lecture series on campus this week, The Middle Ages and Modern Apologetics: A Comparative Study. I sincerely hope he wasn't injured while testing for demonstration of the Rectory's collection of medieval torture devices.
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

I heard he has been recently exposed by DCP as being a “Chino Blanco” person (I’ll refrain from putting the actual name here), from the ex-Mormon subreddit. If this is true it may put a serious damper on his presence here.