The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not

Post by bill4long »

High Spy wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 1:55 am
Gadianton wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:51 pm
What does your mission from God entail?
:mrgreen: Gravity powered rockets, but no moon landings.
Just don't strap yourself to one, or you may end up like that flat-earth idiot who killed himself riding his home-made rocket.

The man who fell to earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrAdayUh6-4
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not

Post by High Spy »

Moksha wrote:
Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:03 am
Will you be visiting Tralfamadore?
Tralfamadore is visiting my brother from a different mother. :lol:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not . . .

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:01 pm
. . . planning on going to church today, but rather will serve on my mission from God.
What makes you think you have a mission from God?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor Steuss
God

Re: I'm wearing a white shirt, but I'm not . . .

Post by Doctor Steuss »

Are you Joliet, or Elwood?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

white shirt

Post by High Spy »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:44 am
High Spy wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:01 pm
. . . planning on going to church today, but rather will serve on my mission from God.
I built a catapult https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_LSJCdlgc to launch rockets, and used a purple oring to secure the fins. Then I tested positive for COVID in the Arctic Circle, where I quarantined for several days. My airplane seat going home was on an exit row. When I went to sit down, I noticed a little purple hair band that matched my purple circle, as I've come to call it. Sorta similar to seeing CHRIST and CRIST patterns for March 8 and 18 respectively. Maybe like, Parker is a friend of the friend of God on CBS God Friended Me.
Last edited by High Spy on Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus
God

Re: white shirt

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:41 pm
Dr. Shades wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:44 am
I built a catapult https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_LSJCdlgc to launch rockets, and used a purple oring to secure the fins. Then I tested positive for COVID in the Artic Circle, where I quarantined for several days. My airplane seat going home was on an exit row. When I went to sit down, I noticed a little purple hair band that matched my purple circle, as I've come to call it. Sorta similar to seeing CHRIST and CRIST patterns for March 8 and 18 respectively. Maybe like, Parker is a friend of the friend of God on CBS God Friended Me.
That's your video? It doesn't look like it was taken in the Ar[c]tic Circle. Could you show us a video of your rocket launching from the Ar[c]tic Circle?
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:55 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:41 pm
I built a catapult https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP_LSJCdlgc to launch rockets, and used a purple oring to secure the fins. Then I tested positive for COVID in the Artic Circle, where I quarantined for several days. My airplane seat going home was on an exit row. When I went to sit down, I noticed a little purple hair band that matched my purple circle, as I've come to call it. Sorta similar to seeing CHRIST and CRIST patterns for March 8 and 18 respectively. Maybe like, Parker is a friend of the friend of God on CBS God Friended Me.
That's your video? It doesn't look like it was taken in the Ar[c]tic Circle. Could you show us a video of your rocket launching from the Ar[c]tic Circle?
Artic circle is what I often call Kotzebue, because it's the gateway to the Arctic Circle.

The foregoing is an alternate explanation. Good thing you were paying attention.

Would you like a free audiobook for being so observant?

Maybe later this year I'll visit there again.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:47 pm
Marcus wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 7:55 pm

Artic circle is what I often call Kotzebue, because it's the gateway to the Arctic Circle.

The foregoing is an alternate explanation. Good thing you were paying attention.

Oh. So, is that you launching a rocket at a friend's home in Kotzebue? I have family living in Alaska, that full backyard of green grass must be the envy of every household in the area. Was radiant heat installed underneath? Of course that's tough to do, and of course altering permafrost surfaces is no joke, it must have cost a pretty penny!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, what kind of rockets were you launching in that video that required O rings?
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 9:32 pm
High Spy wrote:
Tue Aug 15, 2023 8:47 pm

Oh. So, is that you launching a rocket at a friend's home in Kotzebue? I have family living in Alaska, that full backyard of green grass must be the envy of every household in the area. Was radiant heat installed underneath? Of course that's tough to do, and of course altering permafrost surfaces is no joke, it must have cost a pretty penny!

Anyway, back to the topic at hand, what kind of rockets were you launching in that video that required O rings?
A moment of curiosity, I traveled via google maps to this Kotzebue. It is very clear that this rocket launch happend someplace far from that location. Perhaps there is an artic circle hamburger outlet down the street.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

wearing a white shirt

Post by High Spy »

Okay Launcher 2.0 hasn't yet left OK. :roll:

First Launch happened in AK, but not the Arctic Circle. :mrgreen:

The number of rockets launched increased by one too. 8-)