The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

High spy?

Did anything come of your invention? Reminds me of a detective room with a two way mirror and when you turn the light on in the other side you can see what's in the secret room.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

High Spy wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:54 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xvODyZurI0 is an A.I. spilling the beans, that the line was misspoken. :lol:
Got ya.
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:08 am
High Spy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:01 am

The quote is linked to the OP. :?

Why do you ask?
Did you write that you controlled a hurricane?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=804784&hilit=planetearthandhumanity#p804784 wrote:

There is my design for a hurricane hunter that could neutralize Henry or Irma. :ymhug:

It's based on a dodecagon and is propelled by redirecting the OTEC nozzles. The cold water can be spayed in the air for maximum impact IAW patents by Bill Gates --> http://planetearthandhumanity.blogspot. ... canes.html

Somebody sign him up. =))

Really, just like forest fires, so too cyclones are best subdued while they are small, as we are are commanded in Genesis 1:28; we're about 60 years late; may heaven have mercy on us. :-s :ymsick:
Many times, spy has written that Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion can properly deployed, neutralize many devastating tropical storms.

Each rectangle is one of the floating vessels shown at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0hZZogF20
High Spy
1st Quorum of 70

From “Just joking”

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Hi. Thanks. There's a lot to process. I'll take time to reply when I have free space.

Just back from counselling. The therapist is so direct. She seems lovely but she doesn't miss anything and is on it with everything which is what I need but just heavy work.
Spy wishes his counselors were direct, but mostly just deer in the headlights when he shares march8miracle.org, in the very same town where an Angel Type Image miraculously appeared. And said therapist type person has 888 in her email address, to 👢.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Re: Just joking

High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 3:50 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Hi. Thanks. There's a lot to process. I'll take time to reply when I have free space.

Just back from counselling. The therapist is so direct. She seems lovely but she doesn't miss anything and is on it with everything which is what I need but just heavy work.
Spy wishes his counselors were direct, but mostly just deer in the headlights when he shares march8miracle.org, in the very same town where an Angel Type Image miraculously appeared. And said therapist type person has 888 in her email address, to 👢.
Sometimes if you feel your therapist isn't a good match, it can be a good idea to switch therapists.

We have used to have bingo adverts on TV called 888bingo.

What does the number 8 mean to you?

I used to think there was something weird about the number 8 because my birthday has 3 8s in it and I was 8 when something happened and then my brother said something happened to him when he was 8 and then something happened to my nephew when he was 8 and I think something happened to my other brother when he was 8 so it was stressing me out but Jamie said not to read too much into it.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

High Spy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:50 am
Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 9:08 am

Did you write that you controlled a hurricane?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=804784&hilit=planetearthandhumanity#p804784 wrote:

There is my design for a hurricane hunter that could neutralize Henry or Irma. :ymhug:

It's based on a dodecagon and is propelled by redirecting the OTEC nozzles. The cold water can be spayed in the air for maximum impact IAW patents by Bill Gates --> http://planetearthandhumanity.blogspot. ... canes.html

Somebody sign him up. =))

Really, just like forest fires, so too cyclones are best subdued while they are small, as we are are commanded in Genesis 1:28; we're about 60 years late; may heaven have mercy on us. :-s :ymsick:
Many times, spy has written that Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion can properly deployed, neutralize many devastating tropical storms.

Each rectangle is one of the floating vessels shown at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En0hZZogF20
I was under the impression the weather is already being manipulated and I think whoever is is doing this clearly doesn't mind the hurricanes and bad weather. I wonder if the Earth needs this bad weather sometimes. Just because we don't like it doesn't mean it's not natural. Like if I walk on grass and step on ants, it's not fare to the ants but me walking on the grass is just part of it.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

Can you please stop derailing this serious thread with your nonsense? Pirate is kind enough to humor you, but dear god you are obnoxious.
Physics Guy
God

Post by Physics Guy »

Nobody is manipulating the weather, apart from all of us collectively releasing so much carbon dioxide into the atmosphere that the greenhouse effect is slowly heating the planet and changing the climate in unpredictable ways. Humans can't manipulate the weather with any more precision than that, or any faster than that, any more than we can shift the planet's orbit around the sun. We aren't powerful enough.

The energy scales of weather systems are enormous. A hurricane is like a megaton H-bomb going off every two minutes or so. The total US nuclear stockpile, all launched at once, might do something noticeable to a hurricane. It's not clear it would kill it. We still don't play in Mother Nature's league, energetically.

Conversely, if you can harvest enough thermal energy from the ocean to affect storms, then nobody is going to thank you for controlling storms, because they're going to be too busy thanking you for providing all the energy we're likely to need for a very long time, while stopping global warming in its tracks. If your energy harvesting scheme isn't a world energy supply solution, though, then it's also nowhere near big enough to affect ocean storms.
I was a teenager before it was cool.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

Marcus wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:25 pm
High Spy wrote:
Can you please stop derailing this serious thread with your nonsense? Pirate is kind enough to humor you, but dear god you are obnoxious.
I suspect, high spy understands what he is sharing but it comes across disjointed. I've picked up that high spy is very much into connections and symbolism.

Reminds me of the road less travelled and celestine prophecy.
Imwashingmypirate
Prophet

High Spy wrote:
Imwashingmypirate wrote:

Moroni ate the number 8?