The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Re: Rosebud's Neverending story e: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:48 pm
Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:52 am
It’s impossible for me to leave John out because protecting myself from John’s retaliations through creating a record and communicating to John that the record he doesn’t want made is being made and time stamped regardless of his retaliations is the only reason I’ve ever posted here.

I have no other reason for being here and never would have posted here if it weren’t for John’s dishonesty and retaliations. There is nothing about this board and me that doesn’t have to do with John.

Why would I write about something else in my autobiography? I intentionally leave all other information about me off this board for privacy reasons. I’m not exactly trying to show anyone a -whole- person here.

But the reality is, Kish, that you can’t honestly tell this message board’s history and exclude me, yet you can’t really include me without facing retaliations.

And he likely will sue at this point…. and use his donors’ money to pay his legal fees while putting out fake “transparency” updates on his podcast feed.

It all feels different with that in mind, doesn’t it? With the fact that y’all could be hurt by him instead of just me?

I think his narcissistic angle with Jenn Kamp is going to be that it’s her fault he sued her and his donors had to pay $300,000 plus in legal fees because she didn’t pay the insurance bill while she was employed. He’s ridiculous.

Have you ever considered, msnobody, that I have found healing and that something more is going on here? (Food for thought) Since you don’t know me, there’s no reason to give me advice assuming you know me, right?
Wow. The world just revolves around you, doesn't it? No one else has seemed to notice, so I don't think your bio will create quite the stir you think it will. Nor will it cause lawsuits and retaliation for the rest of the board.

Given creating such communities as the one found here seemed to be your focus originally, it is really too bad that you see no reason to participate here other than your fight with Dehlin. You have missed out on a great community.
I've missed out on the gossip. Lol.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 pm
Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:48 pm
Wow. The world just revolves around you, doesn't it? No one else has seemed to notice, so I don't think your bio will create quite the stir you think it will. Nor will it cause lawsuits and retaliation for the rest of the board.

Given creating such communities as the one found here seemed to be your focus originally, it is really too bad that you see no reason to participate here other than your fight with Dehlin. You have missed out on a great community.
Read Rosebud's entries. You'll find plenty.
Imwashingmypirate
Apostle

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

Marcus wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:00 pm
Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:51 pm
Read Rosebud's entries. You'll find plenty.
Have I got time? Sounds hefty.
Dr Moore
Endowed Chair of Historical Innovation

Re: RFM and Washington State Bar Complaints

Post by Dr Moore »

Crazy is as crazy does. :roll:
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Dr Moore wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 5:01 am
Crazy is as crazy does. :roll:
Ain't that the truth.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

Rosebud wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:32 am
https://youtu.be/b_mW40fFqyU

I don’t have the patience for RFM to listen to his podcasts or watch his YouTube videos, especially since he was so instrumental in helping John with the retaliations I used this board to keep at bay for so long.

But when I saw that someone else had reported him to the Washington State Bar on his YouTube feed, I felt I needed to add a third complaint to the stack.

I sent the form in yesterday.

I suppose you can podcast about it if you want, RFM, but in my opinion, you’re making yourself and the Washington Bar look really bad.
RFM has so thoroughly kicked yours and Jenn Kemp's (whatever her last name is) butts all over the place. Obvious to anyone with no dog in the fight.

Maybe it's time to grow up get over yourself.
Last edited by bill4long on Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
bill4long
2nd Counselor

Post by bill4long »

drumdude wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:37 pm
That’s unfortunate, because RFM did a fantastic job of explaining how bar complaints are not the place to voice your dislike of any particular lawyer. And the bar couldn’t care less that you think he’s a jerk.
But... but...

The views and opinions expressed by Bill4Long could be wrong and are subject to change at any time. Viewer discretion is advised.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

An RFM video on Rosebud would be interesting if it was no longer than 10 minutes. Give everyone a chance to roll their eyes and groan... then get back to more edifying stuff on the internet.

The Washington State review board would get a good chuckle if you submitted your complaint in crayon.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Rosebud
Star B

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by Rosebud »

Have word limits and guidelines been posted yet?

It’s going to be fun sharing the story of the d*** hit piece and how I was introduced to this board, etc.

But make sure you’re sure. Rumor has it that John has sent lots and lots subpoenas out about people’s associations with me. If we keep all correspondence about this on the public board, there will be nothing private for him to subpoena and that’ll make things easier for everyone if he sends one out.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
msnobody
Prophet

Re: (Auto)biographical Dictionary of MDB/DM

Post by msnobody »

Rosebud wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:40 am
Have word limits and guidelines been posted yet?

It’s going to be fun sharing the story of the d*** hit piece and how I was introduced to this board, etc.

But make sure you’re sure. Rumor has it that John has sent lots and lots subpoenas out about people’s associations with me. If we keep all correspondence about this on the public board, there will be nothing private for him to subpoena and that’ll make things easier for everyone if he sends one out.
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7