The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Rosebud
Star B

Re: It’s really easy if you stick with telling the truth

Post by Rosebud »

And isn’t the weirdest part the fact the my name is all over a case that I’m not party to?

I don’t know why you brought me up at all. Why file things I write on a back-of-the-internet message board in a case I’m not party to that you brought me into?

Why did you make me part of it when you knew you were lying and that I’d tell the truth and expose your lies? (I’ve been ad nauseum consistent.)

It’s super creepy, To be honest.

Creepy and very messed up in the head.
List of members I have on ignore:
drumdude

The Mormon Rosebud Wiki: http://mormonrosebud.wikidot.com/

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

I’m immaterial.

And I’m just getting started.
drumdude

My forensic interview on YouTube: https://youtu.be/_La85KpX4rY?si=BvCwqafV3S3kOpNr
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm
And no, there has never been an investigation....
About what? What are you talking about?
Marcus
God

Re: Can we get a Rosebud mega thread like we did for Doubting Thomas?

Post by Marcus »

huckelberry wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:18 pm
...I compulsively add, I can at least tell what Rosebud is talking about though I have no solution for her...
You can? Could you explain it to me? What is rosebud referring to in this most recent thread?
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm
File it all wherever you want whenever you want. I’m telling the truth.

And no, there has never been an investigation. Not ever.

And I’m telling the truth about that. My truth that there was no investigation overrides anyone else’s lies that there was, even if they put those lies into writing to make it look like an investigation happened when it didn’t...
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 pm
And isn’t the weirdest part the fact the my name is all over a case that I’m not party to?

I don’t know why you brought me up at all. Why file things I write on a back-of-the-internet message board in a case I’m not party to that you brought me into?

Why did you make me part of it when you knew you were lying...
What is Rosebud talking about????
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

Rosebud wrote:

Why did you make me part of it when you knew you were lying and that I’d tell the truth and expose your lies? (I’ve been ad nauseum consistent.)

What’s creepy is when you don’t address your writing to a specific person. We know you’re talking to John and RFM, can you just say it?
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

Marcus, it’s all a very long story that this board has already heard too much of. The only part that really really matters is (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)

I’m not writing the posts for the board, which rightfully annoys the board members. I honestly suggest you block me.

And for the record, me making these posts costs Mormon Stories donors money because John freaks out about them and makes them part of a court case that I’m not even party to…. spending the donors’ honestly given money.

John’s lying and defaming me in that court case that I’m not party to. So I’m mad. As I should be.

So I’m letting he know about it here.

(Just block me.)

Rosebud, you’re making a very serious allegation. Not only is this board not the proper place to ‘record’ those accusations, but if you are aware of any details of this alleged action and are choosing to not take those details to - and work with - the proper authorities, then you could easily be seen by a reasonable person as also helping to cover up the same behavior.

Existing and future posts of this nature will be edited accordingly. -cp-

Thanks for the red highlights. Sorry I missed them before. Agreed that this board is not the place. The below is the last I’ll say about it (and without specifics) so you don’t have to edit.

And no, this message board is not the place for any of this. This message board has become the tool because John has the power to suppress everything else. That ought to be criminal, but it isn’t. It is what a criminologist would call “true crime,” I think. But true crime isn’t prosecutable crime.

Regardless, the allegations have been documented and are in the hands of those who have power to do something with them. I have also shared related appropriate reports with the police and criminal investigators, although I haven’t yet spoken to them about John’s exMormon role in the coverup.

But this coverup is huge and has been going on for decades. It’s not only the exMormon media. It’s a lot of media. I’m not responsible for a coverup that involves who knows how many people. I’m angry that John is involved in it, too. I’m also aware that I have the power to expose John’s involvement in it and if I’m able to help victims by doing that job, I will. And I won’t stop.

I’m also angry because If I had known he was that kind of person from the beginning, I would never have worked for Mormon Stories. I wouldn’t have given him a dime of my time. Exposing this issue is -why- I worked for Mormon Stories. But instead I’ve had to endure all of this and then watch John work to cover it up while he pretends to expose.

Evil is the right word. A person who convinces the world he’s a transparent exposer while helping cover this kind of stuff up really is evil. That’s different than your average Jane or Joe reporter looking for a media story and making victims look “crazy.”

And it’s not as if John’s people don’t know. From what I’ve gathered, he talks about it openly with his people, waving off his coverup as okay by calling the affected victims “crazy” just like he did to me. And he’s more than welcome to do that according his bandwagon donors. He can get RFM to podcast against his victims. He can do whatever he wants while his followers send him more donations so he can aggress against whomever he wants.

I mean, it’s not as if he isn’t announcing it on his podcast feed. All you have to do is line the dates of his related podcasts up with the dates of important court cases. Anybody who isn’t afraid to look and who believes victim reports can figure it out. It’s media. He’s announcing it to the world.

His argument would be that he’s covering up nothing because what he’s covering up doesn’t happen. The victims are “crazy.” That’s how the media works. He’s done the same thing to me. He literally claims in his deposition that he can’t remember kissing me. It’s stupid.

To whom does one report media that blatantly lies when other media are doing the same thing? The cop next door? He can tell Leah Remini it’s the church that’s “fair gaming” him then get RFM to run a podcast to harm me. The cops aren’t ready for this stuff. It’s too big.

John, the major message here is:

Knock it off. The party is over. Come clean now instead of later. I don’t know what the full consequences are for using a podcast to pretend to expose something you’re hiding, but maybe they are criminal. If so, maybe what you’ve done to me is criminal too, even though it’s far less extreme and far less important. Maybe what you’re doing to Jenn is really criminal.

“True crime” that you can use your big podcast feed and all your followers to get around.

What I care about, as I believe you know, is the real exposing of the real truth so the right people can be protected.

You may have been able to convince a lot of people of the claims you made in your deposition, but you know that’s not who I am, yet you’ve spent years trying to convince people I’m that shallow.

Maybe that’s criminal, too, all things considered. Maybe with the huge coverup going on, what you said in your deposition is criminal.

Maybe me beginning to make criminal reports will help the people who really need help. If so, I’ll do it. Maybe the laws need to change for this kind of circumstance so it’s not just “true crime.”

It ought to be prosecutedly (made that word up) criminal to be pretending to use media to expose something you’re really hiding.

End this stupidity and come clean if you’re able. This should have never been relegated to a message board.
Last edited by Rosebud on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drumdude

Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

drumdude wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 pm
Rosebud wrote:

What’s creepy is when you don’t address your writing to a specific person. We know you’re talking to John and RFM, can you just say it?
Sure, apologies.

In this case I’m talking to whomever is collecting documents from this board to file in a court case in Utah that I’m not party to in order to try to do something lame like stress their opponent out with what’s immaterial.

This is the exMormon “hero.” I assume it’s John and RFM and whomever John’s paying donor money to help him with his defamations and intimidations. Lots of billable hours get spent if you’re going to try to put this spam in a court case. So lame.
Last edited by Rosebud on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drumdude

drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

John chose Margi. These posts sound like you’re trying to punish them. It doesn’t sound like it has anything to do with donors or investigations.
Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

What you perceive says more about you than it does about me.
drumdude

Rosebud
Star B

Post by Rosebud »

(That’s self-awareness and self-reflection 101.)
drumdude