The Rosebud MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
msnobody
Prophet

Re: Can we get a Rosebud mega thread like we did for Doubting Thomas?

Post by msnobody »

I’ve had the same mega thread thought myself. How about it, Shades/mods?
The LORD your God has chosen you to be a people for his treasured possession... The LORD set his love on you and chose you... The LORD has brought you out with a mighty hand and redeemed you from the house of slavery. Deut. 7
Failed Prophecy
Sunbeam

Re: It’s really easy if you stick with telling the truth

Post by Failed Prophecy »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 pm
it’s all a very long story that this board has already heard too much of.
Jesus H. Christ, I wish you actually believed it and acted accordingly.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:02 pm
huckelberry wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:18 pm
...I compulsively add, I can at least tell what Rosebud is talking about though I have no solution for her...
You can? Could you explain it to me? What is rosebud referring to in this most recent thread?
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:33 pm
File it all wherever you want whenever you want. I’m telling the truth.

And no, there has never been an investigation. Not ever.

And I’m telling the truth about that. My truth that there was no investigation overrides anyone else’s lies that there was, even if they put those lies into writing to make it look like an investigation happened when it didn’t...
Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:50 pm
And isn’t the weirdest part the fact the my name is all over a case that I’m not party to?

I don’t know why you brought me up at all. Why file things I write on a back-of-the-internet message board in a case I’m not party to that you brought me into?

Why did you make me part of it when you knew you were lying...
What is Rosebud talking about????
I was speaking only in a general way. There are a number of specific things she states of which I have no knowledge of what she is speaking of.I was thinking of a comparison with Highspy, well the difference is only relative. I have garnered a few clues about his secretive mission.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

huckelberry wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:33 am
Marcus wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:02 pm

You can? Could you explain it to me? What is rosebud referring to in this most recent thread?

What is Rosebud talking about????
I was speaking only in a general way. There are a number of specific things she states of which I have no knowledge of what she is speaking of.I was thinking of a comparison with Highspy, well the difference is only relative. I have garnered a few clues about his secretive mission.
Lol, yes, i'll give you that. Relatively speaking, i know far less about High spy's mission as well.
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:05 am
Huck,

Can you explain for us what Rosebud means by (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)

- Doc
i find Dehlin a bit off putting but have no reason to think (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-). Without significant information and evidence I think delusion is the most likely identity of the idea.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Please MEGATHREAD.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God

Re: It’s really easy if you stick with telling the truth

Post by Marcus »

Rosebud wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 pm
Marcus, it’s all a very long story that this board has already heard too much of. The only part that really really matters is (Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)

I’m not writing the posts for the board, which rightfully annoys the board members. I honestly suggest you block me.

And for the record, me making these posts costs Mormon Stories donors money because John freaks out about them and makes them part of a court case that I’m not even party to…. spending the donors’ honestly given money.

John’s lying and defaming me in that court case that I’m not party to. So I’m mad. As I should be.

So I’m letting he know about it here.

(Just block me.)

Rosebud, you’re making a very serious allegation. Not only is this board not the proper place to ‘record’ those accusations, but if you are aware of any details of this alleged action and are choosing to not take those details to - and work with - the proper authorities, then you could easily be seen by a reasonable person as also helping to cover up the same behavior.

Existing and future posts of this nature will be edited accordingly. -cp-
Thanks, cp. That situation was really getting uncomfortable to keep seeing. Your mod efforts are appreciated!
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

huckelberry wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:33 am
.. I was thinking of a comparison with Highspy, well the difference is only relative...
No kidding. Did you see this???
High Spy wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:06 am

Hear an anomaly, their an anomaly :lol:

(Old macDoogle had a farm, but not a bog) :mrgreen:

Karen was me ghostwriter and Javelin was my whacky way of sharing the glory of me little book, that was narrated by a PTP (Princess Type Person) whose latest big role was playing a friend of the friend of God on TV. Goofy Goblin was the illustrator and I wanted to credit him too, but the printer of my books didn’t initially print anything on the spine, and it was more frustration than I could deal with at the time. Said friend was named Parker, and searching PTP will find related posts where things were thoroughly checked out. Gary means spear making me the dumb stick with a point that just keeps on pointing to tuples which may or may not be a word. What do you think?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i have absolutely no clue at all what any of that means. None whatsoever. Even the "hear" and the "their" are beyond me. :D
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

huckelberry wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:39 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:05 am
Huck,

(Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-)[/color]

- Doc
(Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-).
I do not understand how this makes any sense at all, what the?????
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

huckelberry wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 4:53 am
huckelberry wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:39 am
(Accusation of criminal behavior removed. -cp-).
I do not understand how this makes any sense at all, what the?????
Read the red at the end of this:

viewtopic.php?p=2859132#p2859132

I asked canpakes to take a look at Rosebud's most recent accusations; she was making an allegation that doesn't belong here.