Numbers...

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
Marcus
God

Re: Numbers...

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 am
Marcus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:36 am
Not weird, not magical. You just need to understand the properties of numbers. Do you need help with this set also?

I'll give you a hint:

7×3 = 21, 4x3 = 12.
7x6 = 42, 4x6 = 24.
7x9 = 63, 4x9 = 36.
7×12 = 84, 4×7 = 48.
Correction: replace 7 with 12 in the last line.
So, you see the pattern then. No magic.
4/7 = 57% as per many poll results. :lol:
Sigh.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am
High Spy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:34 am
Correction: replace 7 with 12 in the last line.
4/7 = 57% as per many poll results. :lol:
Sigh.
Marcus is about as clever as a toilet lever.

Whose to say a toilet lever ain’t clever. :P

Bears repeating, as does the fact that the magnitude of the earthquake that landed Moroni’s instrument was a 5.7. :lol:

Thank you for supplying yet another datapoint. 8-)
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:56 am
Marcus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am

Sigh.

Bears repeating, as does the fact that the magnitude of the earthquake that landed Moroni’s instrument was a 5.7. :lol:

So, still no response to the basic properties of numbers debunking your 'magic' claims. No surprise. And your celebration of earthquakes that destroy lives is as distasteful as ever.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

drumdude wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:37 am
Marcus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:36 am
Not weird, not magical. You just need to understand the properties of numbers. Do you need help with this set also?
Wait til he discovers numbers can have other bases than just base 10.
:D

As Gordan Ramsay finishes the dish, some guy in the audience snickers to his friend, "Wait until this guy, what's his name, Gordon? Anyway, wait until he discovers there is more than just salt! High five anyone...anyone?" :D
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Marcus wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 5:40 am
High Spy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 4:56 am

So, still no response to the basic properties of numbers debunking your 'magic' claims. No surprise. And your celebration of earthquakes that destroy lives is as distasteful as ever.
Can you provide said "magic" claim as High Spy claimed it?

Do you think High Spy had anything to do with the earthquakes?

Chatgpt "...the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Salt Lake City on March 18, 2020, caused damage to buildings and infrastructure, but fortunately, there were no reported fatalities."

2/7 = 0.28571428571428571428

Weird :D

2 x 7 = 14

"In the Bible, David is the fourteenth generation from Abraham, according to the Gospel of Matthew's genealogy (Matthew 1:17). Additionally, some believe that the Hebrew numerical value of the name "David" is 14. "

Which clearly it shows a relationship between 14 and 57.

28 57 14 28 or 2 8 5 7 1 4 2 8
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
So, still no response to the basic properties of numbers debunking your a'magic' claims. No surprise. And your celebration of earthquakes that destroy lives is as distasteful as ever.
The Wicker Man requested a non-specific demonstration and the 5.7 magnitude earthquake landed Moroni’s instrument. I noticed the extraordinary timing pattern now shown at march8miracle.org. The second demonstration earthquake shook my son and daughter on my son’s birthday. Both of those caused no reported fatalities and little damage. God has promised earthquakes to mark certain events, so maybe you should take up your concerns with him.

https://ldsfreedomforum.com/search.php? ... e+typhoons is 18 times I posted about how OTEC (Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion) can save numerous lives, and intend to utilize whatever resources come my way to accomplish Some Achievable Public Good as Canadian Dude spoke in favor of. Besides neutralizing hurricanes, OTEC can also supply fresh drinking water and lessen the devastating effects of drought, such as the recent Maui fire.

https://planetearthandhumanity.blogspot ... canes.html Is an article that i often cited.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Valo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 am
Marcus wrote:
Can you provide said "magic" claim as High Spy claimed it?

Do you think High Spy had anything to do with the earthquakes?

Chatgpt "...the 5.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Salt Lake City on March 18, 2020, caused damage to buildings and infrastructure, but fortunately, there were no reported fatalities."

Weird :D

2 x 7 = 14

"In the Bible, David is the fourteenth generation from Abraham, according to the Gospel of Matthew's genealogy (Matthew 1:17). Additionally, some believe that the Hebrew numerical value of the name "David" is 14. "

Which clearly it shows a relationship between 14 and 57.

28 57 14 28 or 2 8 5 7 1 4 2 8
Actually this wasn't all said in one post. Somebody is trying to manipulate God's work! :D

"Maximal marring..." I wonder why?

2/7 post originally landed on forum, unintentionally, at 0238.
Imwashingmypirate
God

Post by Imwashingmypirate »

So this is a bit weird and I didn't think anything of it until today. The other day, I had been looking out the window, I was half asleep and I saw these swirls or circles all over the sky. Only where the sky was. They were all the same size and it didn't seem that there were any gaps between. I have hypnogogic and pompic hallucinations so I just ignore most of what I see. I've been hallucinating since as far back as I can remember (have been tested and seen a psychiatrist about it and nothing unusual going on). Anyway I just ignored it. But it is interesting that I saw that during the time of the solar storm. I hadn't realised at that point that people were seeing northern lights. This would have been somewhere between night and the sun rise.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 1:35 pm
So this is a bit weird and I didn't think anything of it until today. The other day, I had been looking out the window, I was half asleep and I saw these swirls or circles all over the sky. Only where the sky was. They were all the same size and it didn't seem that there were any gaps between. I have hypnogogic and pompic hallucinations so I just ignore most of what I see. I've been hallucinating since as far back as I can remember (have been tested and seen a psychiatrist about it and nothing unusual going on). Anyway I just ignored it. But it is interesting that I saw that during the time of the solar storm. I hadn't realised at that point that people were seeing northern lights. This would have been somewhere between night and the sun rise.
That's kinda weird how it aligns with the active solar flares.

It's these "small means" by how great things are brought about.
Last edited by Valo on Mon May 13, 2024 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

When I was working in the Army I was trained on supply chain management, lifecycle management, etc.

A foundational idea to any major item that the Army produces, like a battle tank, is that major items are composed of secondary parts, or secondary items. Millions of small parts have to be tracked and accounted for in order to make the whole thing do what is desired.