The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
High Spy
First Presidency

Hi! Welcome To Troll ChatBot....

Post by High Spy »

Imwashingmypirate wrote:
Fri May 17, 2024 12:17 am
Marcus wrote:
Thu May 16, 2024 10:43 pm
Is this in the dictionary? We will be speaking a completely different language in 50 years. Lol
ST3M (Science Technology Engineering and Math) is a FUNS (Four Unique Non Special) characters like DBNP (Deep, but not Profound) which was a concept my friend sprung on our unsuspecting classmates. CBNC (Christ, but not Crist) is the preeminent example of a similar concept based of the presence of a silent consonant, rather than the double letters in DBNP.

The word “not” precludes a similarly named concept based on the presence of the letter O.

Normally a symbol differentiates these 2-Tuple pairs i.e. mrgreen has EE and Whale has silent H.

Heretofore the symbol is appended, opposite the word(s) before the comma.

For a concept based on the letter O, everything could reverse order:

Thusly: ⚔️ (Dagger, but not Sword)

Alternatively, (Sword . . . Dagger) ⚔️

Where “. . .” fills in for “but not”, which is a cleaner presentation for all expressions of these concepts. 8-)
High Spy
First Presidency

Re: The significance of the Mormon Temple Earthquake

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 11:40 pm
Bret Ripley wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:08 pm
Ah. This is the beginning of wisdom: when you consider that the Root Bear, Brian May, and Paul McCartney have never been photographed together, you will have taken the first step towards understanding that we are the Walrus. (Eric Burdon is still deffo the Eggman, though.)

He who hath ears, learn to wiggle them.
If they hang down low, yes. Those without the hanging down-ness are....without.
Spy subscribed to Leo Premium available in the Brave iPad app, and generated the following page summary:
Brave Leo wrote: In this discussion, the number 57 appears to hold significance due to its association with a 5.7 magnitude earthquake that occurred on a specific date. The users refer to this earthquake as a key event and a "demo quake" that has a specific and meaningful timing pattern. The number 57 is also associated with other events and concepts, such as a specific license plate number, a song that lasts for 5 minutes and 7 seconds, and a hypothetical lottery winning combination. The users seem to interpret the recurrence of the number 57 as a meaningful coincidence or a sign that should not be ignored.
There are at least two songs lasting said time interval; they’re discoverable by searching minutes and seconds on a few phpBB type forums. Leo has proven to be a lot of fun, well worth the $14.99/month. I’m sure if Leo had ears, he’d be sure to occasionally wiggle them. :lol:
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: The significance of the Mormon Temple Earthquake

Post by Dr. Shades »

High Spy wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 11:00 pm
I’m sure if Leo had ears, he’d be sure to occasionally wiggle them. :lol:
I'm sure if Leo had a nose, he'd occasionally pick it.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024