Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:59 pm
This thread is very meta. : D
This thread is very BS.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Marcus »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:15 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 1:59 pm
This thread is very meta. : D
This thread is very BS.
It belongs in HoH's "complaints about others" megathread, in S Prison. In the past, If I recall correctly, that's the forum where threads with a title indicating a personal attack on a board member were put, by FR2, even if there were responses. And seriously, no matter how much HoH/AM tries to hide it with convoluted words, that's his intent for this thread.

Also, If I recall correctly, repeated posts attacking board members by name were moved to megathreads, again, even if there were responses. Why it's not happening now is a mystery.
Last edited by Marcus on Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Marcus wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:26 pm
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 8:15 pm


This thread is very BS.
It belongs in HoH's "complaints about others" megathread, in S Prison. In the past, If I recall correctly, that's the forum where threads with a title indicating a personal attack on a board member were put, by FR2, even if there were responses. And seriously, no matter how much HoH/AM tries to hide it with convoluted words, that's his intent for this thread.

Also, If I recall correctly, repeated threads attacking board members by name were moved to megathreads, again, even if there were responses. Why it's not happening now is a mystery.
I think personal attack threads or posts aren't being modded on because folks aren't using the report feature. Look at what Mike does. He starts a new thread to disrupt the board instead of placing his complaints and inquiries in the appropriate thread or using the report feature. Another issue is that he fails to participate in discussion. He discusses the posters, not the topics. In other words, he makes the board itself the topic.

No clue what ceeboo is on about. He's upthread making assertions for which he shows no proof.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Marcus »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:41 pm
Marcus wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:26 pm

It belongs in HoH's "complaints about others" megathread, in S Prison. In the past, If I recall correctly, that's the forum where threads with a title indicating a personal attack on a board member were put, by FR2, even if there were responses. And seriously, no matter how much HoH/AM tries to hide it with convoluted words, that's his intent for this thread.

Also, If I recall correctly, repeated threads attacking board members by name were moved to megathreads, again, even if there were responses. Why it's not happening now is a mystery.
I think personal attack threads or posts aren't being modded on because folks aren't using the report feature. Look at what Mike does. He starts a new thread to disrupt the board instead of placing his complaints and inquiries in the appropriate thread or using the report feature. Another issue is that he fails to participate in discussion. He discusses the posters, not the topics. In other words, he makes the board itself the topic.

No clue what ceeboo is on about. He's upthread making assertions for which he shows no proof.
I agree with you except for the part about no one using the report feature.
User avatar
Limnor
God
Posts: 1805
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2023 12:55 am

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Limnor »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:06 pm
*snowflake stuff*
Image
Hound man you have to think this was funny, right? I did lol

To respond to Ceeboo I’d offer: I don’t challenge them because, frankly, I often think what they say is funny. That doesn’t mean I endorse every insult or secretly wish I had written it myself. Sometimes people laugh at things because they find them funny, without having some deep seated moral fault.
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Marcus wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:56 pm
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:41 pm


I think personal attack threads or posts aren't being modded on because folks aren't using the report feature. Look at what Mike does. He starts a new thread to disrupt the board instead of placing his complaints and inquiries in the appropriate thread or using the report feature. Another issue is that he fails to participate in discussion. He discusses the posters, not the topics. In other words, he makes the board itself the topic.

No clue what ceeboo is on about. He's upthread making assertions for which he shows no proof.
I agree with you except for the part about no one using the report feature.
Let me be more direct. Mike is likely not using the report feature and instead chooses to disrupt the board with a new complaint thread instead of placing his complaints and inquiries in the appropriate existing thread or using the report feature.
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Limnor wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:28 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 4:06 pm


Image
Hound man you have to think this was funny, right? I did lol

To respond to Ceeboo I’d offer: I don’t challenge them because, frankly, I often think what they say is funny. That doesn’t mean I endorse every insult or secretly wish I had written it myself. Sometimes people laugh at things because they find them funny, without having some deep seated moral fault.
It shouldn't matter who challenges other poster's posts on this board. The board is equipped with enough bells and whistles to cover most any situation. If one objects to the way a poster carries themselves here they can challenge the person in full public view, in the case of personal attack they can use the report feature, and if they generally object to the way a poster carries themselves on the board they can put them on ignore.

There's no onus on posters to raise objections to whatever posts another person objects to.

Was that clear as mud? :shock:

Let's say it's Ceeboo. He can challenge the poster, report the poster's post, or put that specific poster on ignore.

It is just as I said.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:34 am
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:20 pm
So, I'm going to use this thread to try to figure out why board members and moderators alike seem to go out of their way to protect DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo allowing them to complain, demean and insult board members....
If it were just defending, that would be bad enough. It's far worse.

It's the open celebrating and admiration (while never challenging) that speaks the loudest.

In my mind, those who express open admiration/celebration/praise/applause about such things are one very small step away from writing said things themselves.

In other words, if they had the courage (or at least didn't have some small measure of personal restraint) they too would be littering the board with the very same repulsive content.

How does someone look past such disgust while expressing admiration/praise? I have no answers.
Link me to examples for your assertion that I bolded above and post the content right here so I can see it, please.

You need to be posting evidence for your claim. Pretend we're all from Missouri and show us, buddy.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
Marcus
God
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Marcus »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 23, 2026 12:03 am
Marcus wrote: ↑
Tue Sep 22, 2026 9:56 pm

I agree with you except for the part about no one using the report feature.
Let me be more direct. Mike is likely not using the report feature and instead chooses to disrupt the board with a new complaint thread instead of placing his complaints and inquiries in the appropriate existing thread or using the report feature.
:lol: I see. Yes, I agree totally.
User avatar
Kishkumen
God
Posts: 10467
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2020 2:37 pm
Location: Cassius University
Contact:

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Kishkumen »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 2:20 pm
In the past week i have had two threads specifically posted in this forum to ask me questions and now I've had a Megathread opened to compile my complaints about others.

So, I'm going to use this thread to try to figure out why board members and moderators alike seem to go out of their way to protect DrCamnPP and Bishop Schmo allowing them to complain, demean and insult board members while holding me to a different set of rules entirely!

I mean, if GadiSCAMton can start a thread to ask me questions and everybody wang dumb can start a thread to ask me questions, I should be able to start a thread to ask why everyone protects two of the most anal board members that insult, demean and viciously attack on a daily basis!

So please share your opinions! I'll be posting screenshots of DrCamnPP, Bishop Schmo and Canpakes complaining about other board members here in this thread while Canpakes and Shades dump my Complaints in my very own MEGATHREAD!
Sounds like you are a popular guy, Hound. Congratulations!
"He disturbs the laws of his country, he forces himself upon women, and he puts men to death without trial.” ~Otanes on the monarch, Herodotus Histories 3.80.
Post Reply