NSFW NSFW Racist Regressive/Conservative watch thread NSFW NSFW

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

NSFW NSFW Racist Regressive/Conservative watch thread NSFW NSFW

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

From a dark corner of the Internet (rhymes with charler) regarding how to ‘fix’ America
The best solution would be to create a series of ethno states in America as well as a "melting pot" area, dna test people, Form a few ethno states for white groups and a few for blacks, one for native americans, asian, maybe a small one for mexicans because they have the whole of mexico after all, You need at least 50% dna from the group to live in an area, since you are a munch of muts you will likely just have to make a generic white or western European and eastern European.
- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

NSFW: Racist Regressive/Conservative watch thread

NSFW

eta: I should note that I posted a screenshot that one of the thread’s participants made. I could’ve quote a dozen racist posts, one of which was a vulgar take on the national anthem. I did a deep dive on 4chan about two years ago (?) and learned it was in 2007 & 2008 when Stormfronters and like-minded white nats decided to ‘take over’ 4chan. Interestingly enough the JIDF formed a sort of widespread countertroll/demoralization effort of its own and frequently posts on 4chan. Since 2015 4chan has been regularly visited by Russian and Chinese assets, too. Long story short it’s a cesspool filled with very dedicated racists, government agencies shilling or demoralizing, and trolls who occasionally get people to do things like make the ok sign a symbol of white power (at first ironically, and then not ironically). Oh, and LOTS of pro-Trump types. Lots and lots. They love Trump, and that should give you an idea about Trump supporters themselves.

In a 4chan thread about a gang shooting:

Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: NSFW NSFW Racist Regressive/Conservative watch thread NSFW NSFW

https://fortune.com/2021/03/10/apple-pa ... store-ban/
Apple cited Nazi symbols, racist language in refusal to restore conservative social media app Parler
Remember, “patriots” were using Parler to coordinate their insurrection, too.

- Doc