Election Litigation Status

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Election Litigation Status

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Gadianton wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:38 pm
I have and more has been revealed since
Does any of this involve the Scytl servers in Germany, and the interface with Dominion?
Weird how quickly they moved off that one.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:44 pm
Gadianton wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:38 pm

Does any of this involve the Scytl servers in Germany, and the interface with Dominion?
Weird how quickly they moved off that one.

- Doc
It was good for a few more donations to Trump’s bank account, from the suckers.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

I'd like subs to respond. Surely, he wouldn't deny the eye-witness testimonies to the raid of the Scytl servers. These were patriots who saw it firsthand.
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:19 pm
subgenius wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:01 pm

Yes, I have and more has been revealed since.
I can't make you understand it nor can I prevent you from refusing to accept it. Your obligation is elsewhere, that is what is known.
Translation: “I can’t just come out and flatly say that I believe that widespread use of narrow and targeted voter fraud occurred, because I don’t believe it.”
response (yet again)s requested :
https://gofile.io/d/dZHqYe
Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Saturday update:

In a procedurally desperate move, the Great Lakes Kraken appealed dismissal of its case at the trial court level to the Third Circuit Court of Appeals. Yesterday, it filed a Petition for Certiorari with the U.S. Supreme Court. This procedure is allowed, but only for cases that a really, really, really, really important to the national interest. Good luck, Kraken. You and Spydor will need it.

A couple weeks back, Trump tried to file what was essentially an election contest directly with the Wisconsin Supreme Court. The Court said "Nope. We have perfectly adequate trial courts for election contests in our state." So Trump filed election contests in the two counties where most of the black people live. The very efficient folks that run trial courts in Wisconsin consolidated the cases and Trump got an election contest trial. Which he lost. Trump filed a motion with the Wisconsin Supreme Court to pretty please let him appeal straight to them, because, face it, he was going to end up there anyway. And he had a busy scheduled of tee times reserved until Christmas. So the court said "OK -- you free Saturday?" So the Wisconsin Supreme Court gave up whatever socially distanced plans they had for today and spent the morning on Zoom. Some of them were pretty grumpy, and Trump's lawyer went from the courtroom straight to the lawyer ER, because, well, those questions he was asked are going to leave a mark. Expect a ruling before the EC votes on Monday.

And, in what I think is Trump's last case in Wisconsin, the Federal District judge dismissed the case.

The first Kamala Harris birther case has been filed. That's a thing.

The loser in my state's race for governor has filed a fraud lawsuit in King County Superior Court, even though he lost by... uh... lotses of votes because he's a dick. Seriously. That's why.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:43 pm
canpakes wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:19 pm

Translation: “I can’t just come out and flatly say that I believe that widespread use of narrow and targeted voter fraud occurred, because I don’t believe it.”
response (yet again)s requested :
https://gofile.io/d/dZHqYe
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

subgenius wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 11:40 pm
:: armchair warrior bravado. ::
You can’t even come out and flatly say that you believe that widespread use of narrow and targeted voter fraud occurred, because you don’t believe it. You certainly don’t have the balls to chance your house geting shot up in the middle of a civil war to keep an incompetent con man in the White House.

Be careful what you wish for, if you don’t have the spine to see it through.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

subs,

This is marginal progress. To take a lesson from Phillip Jenkins in his online debate with Bill Hamblin: Suppose that the (alleged) .zip file you linked to represents the case for Bigfoot. What you need to do is comb through that file yourself, and present a summary of the best piece of evidence your data dump has to offer; the piece of evidence that would encourage an investigator to take the body of material seriously and pursue research. Your case is a little more difficult given the, er, manner of presentation of the data: an anonymous link to .zip that contains God knows what, with no introduction or reason to believe it's even safe to download.

How many hours have you personally invested in studying the documents you've linked to?

By the way, don't you find it interesting that the best material showing election fraud is tucked away as a zip on a file share site, rather than in the suitcases of Trump's highly paid attorneys?
subgenius
Stake President

Post by subgenius »

canpakes wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:54 pm
subgenius wrote:
Sat Dec 12, 2020 3:33 pm
a poorly argued legal point or a poor interpretation by a judge is not the same "really did lose".
Another day, another equivocation, subs. But, you don’t have the balls to come right out and say that that you believe that Trump hasn’t legitimately lost. Just as you don’t have the balls to state that you believe that widespread use of narrow and targeted voter fraud occurred.

Being a poor propagandist mired in traitorous behavior in service to your pride is your prerogative, but I’d suspect that no one you know believes that you’re sincere about any implied beliefs here.
oh. and Central Lake MI...evidence.