Electoral College Votes Biden as President 240 to 229

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Philo Sofee
God

Electoral College Votes Biden as President 240 to 229

Post by Philo Sofee »

This is huge. Also a Michigan Congressman, Paul Mitchell, is so fed up with Republican immaturity, spinelessness and stupidity that he has quit the Republican Party and is registering as an Independent. Oh to God there were a mass exodus from this adulterous, heinous party Republican cancer in our country! We need to CLEAN out Washington D.C. of Republicans who voted with that idiotic Texas complaint wishing it could disenfranchise Americans who voted in other states! WTlivingF???? We are not done voting in this country, and we can clean the rest of it out with our votes just like we did with the Trump cancer. Texans are idiots. Perhaps we ought to boot out that state instead of keeping it. Texas shut up and get in line as AMERICANS. We have a working Democratic process, stop with your sucking off Donald and come back as actual Americans, not Donald's little whores. He ain't gonna pay you for any services, haven't you yet figured that out?
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Electoral College Votes Biden as President 240 to 229

Post by Res Ipsa »

306-232 And no faithless electors.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:35 am
Yes, thank you, that was the final vote, my bad. And the KEY is NO FAITHLESS ELECTORS. It all went as it was supposed to in our Democracy. It worked. We have a new President in office as of January 20th, 2021.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:12 am
This is huge. Also a Michigan Congressman, Paul Mitchell, is so fed up with Republican immaturity, spinelessness and stupidity that he has quit the Republican Party and is registering as an Independent. Oh to God there were a mass exodus from this adulterous, heinous party Republican cancer in our country! We need to CLEAN out Washington D.C. of Republicans who voted with that idiotic Texas complaint wishing it could disenfranchise Americans who voted in other states! WTlivingF???? We are not done voting in this country, and we can clean the rest of it out with our votes just like we did with the Trump cancer. Texans are idiots. Perhaps we ought to boot out that state instead of keeping it. Texas shut up and get in line as AMERICANS. We have a working Democratic process, stop with your sucking off Donald and come back as actual Americans, not Donald's little whores. He ain't gonna pay you for any services, haven't you yet figured that out?
That's why I left the Republican part this year and registered unaffiliated. I was never devoted to any one part to start with. I don't like people telling me what to do. That Jim Jordan guy...don't get me started. Even I could out-argue him and he's getting paid how much to behave like slime? I have my eye on those guys from my state that signed the Amicus brief. So far as I'm concerned, they and Trump can go back to the hell that spawned them. I want to see them yanked out by the root.

by the way, that was one of the best posts of yours I've ever read. Best according to me, that is. ;-)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:35 am

Has to be run by the Senate next, right?
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:42 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:12 am
That's why I left the Republican part this year and registered unaffiliated. I was never devoted to any one part to start with. I don't like people telling me what to do. That Jim Jordan guy...don't get me started. Even I could out-argue him and he's getting paid how much to behave like slime? I have my eye on those guys from my state that signed the Amicus brief. So far as I'm concerned, they and Trump can go back to the hell that spawned them. I want to see them yanked out by the root.

by the way, that was one of the best posts of yours I've ever read. Best according to me, that is. ;-)
I'm takin that as a win... :D
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:45 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:42 am

My standards may be different than that of a normal person. ;)

Slava Ukraini!
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:47 am
Philo Sofee wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:45 am

My standards may be different than that of a normal person. ;)
They are obviously much higher and more intelligent, acceptable, and accurate... :D
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Perhaps we ought to boot out that state instead of keeping it.
It'd be the best thing that ever happened to Texas. In reality the Democrats need the full force of the military to keep legally working people from seceding and forming their own country. What I wouldn't give to see Democrats take their half of the country and Republicans be permitted to leave with what little of their property the Democrats haven't already confiscated. But you're not going to let your tax chattel just walk away. Who would then do all the work?
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Philo Sofee
God

Post by Philo Sofee »

ajax18 wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 am
Perhaps we ought to boot out that state instead of keeping it.
It'd be the best thing that ever happened to Texas. In reality the Democrats need the full force of the military to keep legally working people from seceding and forming their own country. What I wouldn't give to see Democrats take their half of the country and Republicans be permitted to leave with what little of their property the Democrats haven't already confiscated. But you're not going to let your tax chattel just walk away. Who would then do all the work?
Well we do need high octane small minded whiney babies in our country, they are so profitable for the bottom line........