Help wanted (Score so far related)

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Post Reply
msnobody
God
Posts: 1247
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 11:35 pm

Re: Help wanted (Score so far related)

Post by msnobody »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:40 am
I can't help myself. I watched this youtube short at least 3 times already. Can't stop laughing. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/WHL-fQK3iG0
Oh, my! Pets are definitely a fall hazard for those who are at risk for falls. He was trying to be so careful to not trip over the dog’s leash. I think he then got distracted.
Dr. Shades wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 7:42 am
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sun Oct 04, 2026 4:40 am
I can't help myself. I watched this youtube short at least 3 times already. Can't stop laughing.
Porch humor, you say? Well, if you think THAT was funny, you'll probably have an aneurysm when you see THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcMOVtbcCKc
I like the ones that made it to the car and the stuff comes out of the sunroof. Seemed like most of the porch pirates were obese.
"Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them." Psalm 139:16 ESV
Post Reply