Fresh off the press: Bible scholar and New York Times bestseller Dan McClellan just appeared on the biggest podcast in the world. Well-deserved
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwihA5jn ... HU%3D&ra=m
Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show
- Everybody Wang Chung
- God
- Posts: 3876
- Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:52 am
Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show
"I'm on paid sabbatical from BYU in exchange for my promise to use this time to finish two books."
Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
Daniel C. Peterson, 2014
- Craig Paxton
- Star B
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2020 9:55 pm
Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show
That's huge, Good for DanEverybody Wang Chung wrote: ↑Wed Oct 07, 2026 9:49 pmFresh off the press: Bible scholar and New York Times bestseller Dan McClellan just appeared on the biggest podcast in the world. Well-deserved
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GMwihA5jn ... HU%3D&ra=m
"...What many people call sin is not sin." - Joseph Smith
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick
“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away" - Phillip K. Dick
“The meaning of life is that it ends" - Franz Kafka
-
drumdude
- God
- Posts: 8119
- Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:29 am
Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show
It’s unfortunate that Joe Rogan is still so popular and influential but yes that’s a big win for Dan.
I think part of Dan’s rising popularity is his refreshing honesty, knowledge, and lack of any agenda to push any particular narrative.
I think part of Dan’s rising popularity is his refreshing honesty, knowledge, and lack of any agenda to push any particular narrative.
- Rivendale
- God
- Posts: 1962
- Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:21 pm
Re: Dan McClellan On The Joe Rogan Show
I am sure Mormonism was off the table. I watched about half of it so I am not sure if Joe breached it but he had a lot to say about cults which probably made Dan a little uncomfortable. Joe has often talked about the absurd amount of money Mormon leaders have collected.