The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related. No insults or personal attacks allowed. Rated G.
Binger
God
Location: That's the difference. I actually have a Blue Heeler

Re: Moved: THISandThat

Post by Binger »

Atlanticmike wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:44 pm
Elizabeth wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 9:42 pm
Mortal life begins at conception. Conception is the purpose of sexual relations.

We were all, as mature Spirits, given the choice and opportunity to come to this Earth to occupy a mortal body in order to undertake our mortal trial as a part of our Eternal progression.

Our Heavenly Fathers' plan was not for us to see our mortal body destroyed by she who had been given the opportunity and responsibility to nurture and assist us, and who had committed to do so when we were known to each other in our pre-mortal existence.

Such an action by the expectant mother will be judged and punished as murder at judgement.

The Spirit whose mortal body was aborted will return in the Millennium to grow to maturity, previous to Resurrection.
Great post!!
WHAAAAAAAAT?
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

Thanks Atlanticmike :)
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Elizabeth wrote:
Conception is the purpose of sexual relations.
If you really believe that I feel so sorry for you.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

No need to feel sorry for me. :D
I have lived a long and successful life, and so far have twenty four living descendants who are grateful for their many blessings.
Father Francis wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 4:44 pm
Elizabeth wrote:
Conception is the purpose of sexual relations.
High Spy
Regional Representative

Post by High Spy »

Elizabeth wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:27 pm
I have lived a long and successful life, and so far have twenty four living descendants who are grateful for their many blessings.
Father Francis wrote:
Double dozen, but not twenty four. :evil: ibni

Evil Isograms rock. :shock:
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

"I’ve been writing about the importance of ignoring national political drama in DC and focusing instead on mobilizing locally. That’s exactly what I have been doing since the 2020 election. My home state– and therefore Gab’s– is Pennsylvania. Over the past year I’ve been building a coalition of Christian nationalists at the local and state levels to help pioneer a grassroots movement of Christians in PA to help take it back for the glory of God. I encourage you all to do the same.

Christians need to recognize that what is happening in Washington DC is beyond our control. The only thing we can control is our backyard. We can’t take back the country before taking back our home turf. This includes taking control from the lowest levels of government–school boards and city councils–all the way up to the highest state-level positions such as US Senator and Governor.

We are at war for the soul of our country. We need warriors who understand that and won’t back down. Christian warriors... Vote for them on May 17th. Support their campaigns."

To God be the Glory,

Andrew Torba
CEO, Gab.com
Jesus Christ is King of Kings.
Father Francis
Bishop

Post by Father Francis »

Elizabeth wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 11:27 pm
Father Francis wrote:
I have lived an interesting life, have found success and offspring as well, not my point... I still feel sorry for you.
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

:lol: :D :roll: :lol:
Elizabeth
Stake President

Post by Elizabeth »

“He that seeketh shall find...”
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Elizabeth wrote:
We were all, as mature Spirits, given the choice and opportunity to come to this Earth to occupy a mortal body in order to undertake our mortal trial as a part of our Eternal progression.
What's your opinion of people who would abort others' mortal trials, like Adolf Hitler?
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024