What is Gravity?

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Valo
Deacon

What is Gravity?

Post by Valo »

The Wicker Man wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:33 am
High Spy wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 2:36 am
Re: God was Sorry

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=158482&p=2861258#p2861258

No worries, the dissolving earth idea isn’t something I primarily focus on, but this video looks interesting and perhaps The Wicker Man may shed additional light here. Gravity does contain the letters of my given name, and I do like to play around with the stuff.

(Stuff … Gravity) :mrgreen:
So close yet so far away. This does validate everything I have said yet he creates errors when he puts the pieces together.

Matter is frozen light? Not quite because light is just a propagation wave through the ether. Ether is constantly swirling into matter and is annihilated. The electron wave is the ether spiraling in. It is continually replaced which is the key they are missing. So it appears frozen.

The speed of gravity? He agrees that gravity has momentum. Yes the flowing ether has momentum. The either does transfer momentum to matter on collision. I did not watch most of the two videos. When he says that gravity has momentum then he must also say that gravity is a pushing force rather than a pulling force. Did he? Regardless the more mass in a location the more ether will leave the system at a faster rate. So in the case of a blackhole the ether is travelling faster towards the blackhole than a propagation wave can move away from the blackhole. So yes, gravity can in a sense move faster than light but in reality it is the ether moving.

It is not easy to come up with language to balance his views with what I know. However if there are any questions then please ask and I will try to give an understandable answer.
https://slogbog.com/posting.php?mode=quote&p=3011
Res Ipsa
God

Re: What is Gravity?

Post by Res Ipsa »

The Davidic Servant needs to crack a book or two.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:01 pm
Got nothing ticking in that ol' noggin of yours to contribute?

What is gravity, Res Ipsa? Let's gets crackin'!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:01 pm

I'm referring to the DS's claim that light propagates through the ether. He needs to crack a basic science book or two.
he/him

Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Not quite because light is just a propagation wave through the ether. Ether is constantly swirling into matter and is annihilated.
If light travels with respect to aether, and aether is moving like a bucking bronco, then what is aether moving with respect to?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:21 pm
Valo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 pm

I'm referring to the DS's claim that light propagates through the ether. He needs to crack a basic science book or two.
I know what you are referring to. It's not a very smart comment. It's basically, useless.

Do you have anything else to contribute?

It sounds like you've cracked open basic science books so, please, what is gravity?
Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Gadianton wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:23 pm
Not quite because light is just a propagation wave through the ether. Ether is constantly swirling into matter and is annihilated.
If light travels with respect to aether, and aether is moving like a bucking bronco, then what is aether moving with respect to?
Imagine a balloon that requires pressure to be inflated but any time you force "air" in to the balloon that air gets annihilated because inside the balloon is "antiair" and so you have to continuously pump air in to the balloon to keep it inflated. As the air collides with anti-air, it creates a resistance, gravity, and all the forces, etc.

This is my understanding of this idea and I am exploring it so I am not claiming knowledge. I don't know if it's right, but, scientist don't really know aether( :D )!
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

It’s Mormon God breathing heavily after banging his 10th celestial wife. Each planet in the solar system is kept circling by a very steady pulsing of coitus- spirit children come out at the apex of each orbit. You can usually tell if they’re going to be faithful in the church by what astrological sign dominates during their entrance to Mortality - and a little known fact is that gravitational waves are the reason we tell Mormon missionaries to beware of swimming. We just say it’s Satan to dumb down the mechanism of action for the lay persons.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Valo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:36 pm
Gadianton wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:23 pm
Imagine a balloon that requires pressure to be inflated but any time you force "air" in to the balloon that air gets annihilated because inside the balloon is "antiair" and so you have to continuously pump air in to the balloon to keep it inflated. As the air collides with anti-air, it creates a resistance, gravity, and all the forces, etc.

This is my understanding of this idea and I am exploring it so I am not claiming knowledge. I don't know if it's right, but, scientist don't really know aether( :D )!
Explore it by reading some basic science books instead of making stuff up.
he/him

Valo
Deacon

Post by Valo »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 7:07 pm
Valo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2024 6:36 pm

Explore it by reading some basic science books instead of making stuff up.
Is that what you did?