A miracle! Female impregnates Female At New Jersey Women's Prison

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Uncle Rico
Sunbeam

A miracle! Female impregnates Female At New Jersey Women's Prison

Post by Uncle Rico »

I'm going to a neighboring state this morning to pick up a great buddy who lost his leg in a canoeing accident, and I just heard on the radio that a woman impregnated another woman while incarcerated in a New Jersey all women's prison. If this is accurate, it is nothing short of a miracle. Many animals, such as birds and reptiles, undergo parthenogenesis, but this has never happened between two mammals. This is going to be a game-changer in science. Since I'm driving, I haven't looked into the details, but does anyone know how this incredible miracle occurred? Is there anyone here who works in a female only prison and could provide more insight?

Here's a picture of the expectant mother
Screenshot_20220424-064638_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20220424-064638_Samsung Internet.jpg (26.01 KiB) Viewed 953 times
I IDENTIFY AS A TENURED PROFESSOR & PROFESSIONAL STUD MUFFIN
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Re: A miracle! Female impregnates Female At New Jersey Women's Prison

Post by Dr. Shades »

That's impossible, obviously. It was either a corrupt officer who impregnated her or that prison's visiting protocols are shockingly lackadaisical.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
--I Have Questions, 01-25-2024
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:45 am
That's impossible, obviously. It was either a corrupt officer who impregnated her or that prison's visiting protocols are shockingly lackadaisical.
And this, right here, is the how Tweedle Dumb and Dumberer keep the trolling going. Shades, you really are wonderfully detached, in a sort of babe in the woods kinda way.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:15 am
And this, right here, is the how Tweedle Dumb and Dumberer keep the trolling going. Shades, you really are wonderfully detached, in a sort of babe in the woods kinda way.
??? Please explain.
"It’s ironic that the Church that people claim to be true, puts so much effort into hiding truths."
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Dr. Shades wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:46 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:15 am
??? Please explain.
No. Use Google. Return and report.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
doubtingthomas
God

Post by doubtingthomas »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:32 am

- Doc
I am starting to suspect that Shades is AtlanticMike.
"I have the type of (REAL) job where I can choose how to spend my time," says Marcus. :roll:
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

Dr. Shades wrote:
You are denying Mike to have an alternative understanding of the human reproductive process and physiology. His variables might include a stork or the mutability of black gametes as a function of the LDS religion. Both are protected under the Trump doctrine of alternate realities and make-believe.

Where are the moderators?
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
huckelberry
God

Post by huckelberry »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:57 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:32 am

- Doc
I think that is a genuinely unfair thing to say. You might disagree with some Shades views but seriously. Look I remember that Shades stated appreciation for the hero of Atlas Shrugged. That indicates that he has some conservative views but not all conservatives should be lumped into one type any more than all liberals are the same as some goof ball somebody found to put on you tube.
dantana
2nd Counselor
Location: Joined 7/18/11, so, apparently, position of senior ranking member.

Post by dantana »

huckelberry wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:11 pm
doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:57 am

I think that is a genuinely unfair thing to say. You might disagree with some Shades views but seriously. Look I remember that Shades stated appreciation for the hero of Atlas Shrugged. That indicates that he has some conservative views but not all conservatives should be lumped into one type any more than all liberals are the same as some goof ball somebody found to put on you tube.
I agree. See, I have developed a bit of a nervous tic every time I endeavor to compose a post for fear that I will misplace an apostrophe, or elide a period. So, if Shades is pretending to write as Mike, he has a lot of self control.
Nobody gets to be a cowboy forever. - Lee Marvin/Monte Walsh
Dr. Shades
Founder and Visionary

Post by Dr. Shades »

doubtingthomas wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:56 am
Dr. Shades wrote:
Or maybe a transgender woman.
In that case, the "transition" part of "transgender" wasn't complete. I have a hard time believing the prison staff would allow political correctness to supersede common sense.
Moksha wrote:His variables might include a stork or the mutability of black gametes as a function of the LDS religion.
There's no such thing as a black gamete.