Reeductation camps for children of Trump voters

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
ajax18
God

Reeductation camps for children of Trump voters

Post by ajax18 »

Schmo do you pretty much agree with all this or do you think Michael Beller never really said this stuff?

Project Veritas: PBS Counsel Says Trump Supporters’ Children Should Be Taken, Put in ‘Re-Education Camps’
Project Veritas released a sting video Tuesday where a man — identified by the independent media org as Michael Beller, principal counsel at PBS — says on video that the children of supporters of President Donald Trump should be seized and placed in “re-education camps.”

“Even if Biden wins, we go for all the Republican voters, and Homeland Security will take their children away, and we’ll put [Trump supporters’ children] into re-education camps,” the man, identified as Beller in the undated video, says.

Trump’s supporters are raising “horrible children” that will become “horrible people,” he continues.

“Kids who are growing up, knowing nothing but Trump, [Trump supporters] will be raising a generation of intolerant horrible people, horrible kids.”

The individual in the video derides Americans as “damned dumb” before he praises Washington, D.C. — one of the most left-wing and partisan Democrat cities in America — as populated by “educated” residents.

“Americans are so damned dumb. You know, most people are dumb,” the man says. “It’s good to live in a place [like D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or states where everybody’s just stupid?”

The individual says the spread of COVID-19 in “red states” is “great” because it both dissuades Republicans from coming out to vote while afflicting and killing other Republicans.

“What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states, right now,” he remarks. “So, that’s great, because either those people won’t come out to vote for Trump, you know the red states, or a lot of [Trump supporters] are sick and dying.”
PBS, a left-wing news media outlet, benefits from 501(c)(3) charitable status with the IRS through its PBS Foundation, a national umbrella organization supporting its local affiliates. Its registration as a charity provides PBS with exemptions from federal income taxes while allowing it to issue charitable receipts for donations from its benefactors. It also receives direct federal government funding, with its local affiliates receiving various funds from state and local governments.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/202 ... ion-camps/
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Reeductation camps for children of Trump voters

Post by Res Ipsa »

Project Veritas are liars. Wait for the whole tape to come out.

Shame on you, Ajax. You are inciting anger in order to kill fellow Americans.

Yeah, a guy blowing off steam in a bar who worked as a CONTRACTS lawyer for PBS. He was "canceled." Good.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Anyone who still takes seriously anything Project Veritas claims after all the scams they have caught perpetrating is a hopelessly gullible moron! Taking Breitbart seriously is almost as bad!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Some Schmo
God

Post by Some Schmo »

There's no point reeducating children without deprogramming misinformed adults first.
Religion is for people whose existential fear is greater than their common sense.

The god idea is popular with desperate people.
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

This is the perfect illustration of the moral bankruptcy of Ajax, Trumpers in general, Trumper politicians, and right wing media. We just had an armed attack on the Capitol, with Trumpers calling to hang the vice president, killing a police officer, making threats that they recorded themselves and posted on social media. Nobody ran a sting on them. Nobody had to get them inebriated. They announced it themselves, and were proud of it. They still are. And all of this was based on a lie, with Trump using the big lie technique straight out of the Hitler playbook.

But one guy in a bar, the subject of a "sting" by an organization who has gotten people fired before through misleading editing, shoots his mouth off and the bomb throwers try and whip up their already delusional and hysterical fanbase to incite even further violence.

But our little resident seething mass of resentment (based entirely on lies that he laps up like a dog snarfs up vomit) decides the bestest thing to do is play whataboutism with gasoline.

Ajax, here's the thing about mob violence. It doesn't care who it hurts, maims or kills. You unleash this Kraken, and it won't care whether the victim is me, Canpakes, Subby, you, or our families. The mob doesn't care.

It's your buddies who are out of control. Only you guys can settle them down. Because you've already convinced each other not to listen to us.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

There’s a reason why I finally put the [Spirit Prison-caliber words deleted] on ignore. All of his roads led to the 6th, and maybe the 17th. He doesn’t read. He just posts. There’s a difference. I’m over him and his ilk. I’ll take a thousand Juans over Xanax any day. If anyone has pushed me further Left it wasn’t Pelosi or Sanders. It was our board’s little inbred piece of seditious crap. I got a front row seat at their table thanks to his posting, and I’d sooner vote Yang Gang before I vote for a Republican ever again. No more Mitt “he’s one of the good ones” Romney for me. I’m out, and you can thank the 6th for it.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

It's your buddies who are out of control. Only you guys can settle them down. Because you've already convinced each other not to listen to us.
Are you aware Alex Jones was screaming at these idiots who stormed the capital to stop? What they did will give the left ammo to quelch conservatve speech for decades to come. It was a disgrace and I do blame them. I blame them for you pivoting on the topic of the OP right now.
And when the Confederates saw Jackson standing fearless like a stonewall, the army of Northern Virginia took courage and drove the federal army off their land.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Gunnar wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:08 pm
Anyone who still takes seriously anything Project Veritas claims after all the scams they have caught perpetrating is a hopelessly gullible moron! Taking Breitbart seriously is almost as bad!
Yeah, this never happened. Breitbart and James O'Keefe are just lying.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

You are inciting anger in order to kill fellow Americans.
You incited anger this entire summer along with breaking your own social distancing guidelines. White police shoot unarmed black man Jacob Blake because America is systemically racist. You stoked the flames of this since March!

And I'd be ok with that if it were true All that really matters is if this is true or not. Mormondiscussions because we all want the truth.
ajax18
God

Post by ajax18 »

Some Schmo wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:14 pm
There's no point reeducating children without deprogramming misinformed adults first.
I figured you and Beller would be like 2 peas in a pod.