COVID is getting worse

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: COVID is getting worse

Post by Jersey Girl »

Uh oh. Buddy boy is apparently making live remarks from the Rose Garden regarding OWS.

I'll catch him on the flip flop.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Holding a dinner for new members of Congress is the stupidest damned thing our leaders could do right now. Dammit Pelosi. Grow a brain.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Icarus
Bishop

Post by Icarus »

He's taking full credit for a vaccine that has received zero federal funding.

https://www.9and10news.com/i/ap-fact-ch ... r-vaccine/
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I heard snippets on FUX (not a typo) News. Have yet to listen to the whole speech/presentation.

I did catch tBut Bhis quote off CNN just now.
"I will not — this administration will not be doing a lockdown. Hopefully whatever happens in the future — who knows which administration it will be? I guess time will tell — but I can tell you this administration will not go to a lockdown," Trump said in the Rose Garden, his first public remarks in days.
He never did a lockdown to start with. He can't do a lockdown. The authority to mandate a lockdown belongs to the governors of each state. So what the actual “F” is he talking about?

People are watching this crap saying, "See! Trump won't put us in lockdown!" Are you damned kidding me? :shock: Then certain governors will order lockdowns (which really aren't lockdowns to start with) and everyone will go crazy about it. But not to worry! Buddy Trump won't do it!
'
WHAT. THE. “F”.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:39 pm
Holding a dinner for new members of Congress is the stupidest damned thing our leaders could do right now. Dammit Pelosi. Grow a brain.
WHAT. :o

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

“We test far more than any other country so it shows obviously more cases,” Trump said.

“F”. YOU.

Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:58 pm
I heard snippets on FUX (not a typo) News. Have yet to listen to the whole speech/presentation.

I did catch tBut Bhis quote off CNN just now.
"I will not — this administration will not be doing a lockdown. Hopefully whatever happens in the future — who knows which administration it will be? I guess time will tell — but I can tell you this administration will not go to a lockdown," Trump said in the Rose Garden, his first public remarks in days.
He never did a lockdown to start with. He can't do a lockdown. The authority to mandate a lockdown belongs to the governors of each state. So what the actual “F” is he talking about?

People are watching this crap saying, "See! Trump won't put us in lockdown!" Are you damned kidding me? :shock: Then certain governors will order lockdowns (which really aren't lockdowns to start with) and everyone will go crazy about it. But not to worry! Buddy Trump won't do it!
'
WHAT. THE. “F”.
What's he talking about the actual administration or the country? See how you can't really tell? We had a week of blessed silence and here he is stirring up crap again. And yet, "acting" presidential. :roll:

Go back in your damn hole.

Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:00 pm
Res Ipsa wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:39 pm
Holding a dinner for new members of Congress is the stupidest [vulgarity] thing our leaders could do right now. Dammit Pelosi. Grow a brain.
WHAT. :o
Yeah. Strongly worded e-mail sent to Congresscritter.

I want to yell at her. From a distance. While wearing a mask.
he/him

Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

Icarus wrote:
Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:43 pm
He's taking full credit for a vaccine that has received zero federal funding.

https://www.9and10news.com/i/ap-fact-ch ... r-vaccine/
Yup. Not only that, he basically called the Pfizer rep who corrected him on this before a liar.
he/him

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

From Pelosi's Twitter. I don't know how to copy the image.
Twitchy Team
@TwitchyTeam
·
2h
Thanksgiving is canceled, schools are closed but Nancy Pelosi's big indoor dinner for new House members is totally safe
Thanksgiving is canceled, schools are closed but Nancy Pelosi's big indoor dinner for new House...
They have different rules.
twitchy.com
Do you all begin to see why we should never expect to rely on any of these people? I cut her a bit of slack on the hair salon thing but now she can just “F” off.

Slava Ukraini!