Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Re: Epic Mormonism Live on Rosebud Accusations

Post by jpatterson »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:39 am
Imho, after gaining a supersense for when people are lying through their teeth, it’s an 8 out of 10 where she’s scaffolding a fiction around some basic facts. Basically a Million Little Lies, and it’s very obvious.
LOL. You're like the prophet Joseph, but with sexual harassment cases. I'm so here for this.

So many of your posts make so much more sense now.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:39 am
Jersey Girl wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 3:36 am

Give it to me straight. Creep factor. 1-10. 10 being the highest.
Imho, after gaining a supersense for when people are lying through their teeth, it’s an 8 out of 10 where she’s scaffolding a fiction around some basic facts. Basically a Million Little Lies, and it’s very obvious.

Still doesn’t change the fact a boss dicked around with a subordinate, though.

- Doc
I follow crime investigations, trials, read the arrest affidavits, autopsy and forensics reports, crime scene photos. I just don't want her voice squirreling it's way into my head so I can't un-hear it. As to hearing the BS. No stranger to that.

We'll see...thanks for reporting in and your comments.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
drumdude
God

Post by drumdude »

*grabbing another bucket of popcorn*
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Dwight wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:31 pm
Joanna was presented with an extramarital affair that wasn’t sexual between two employees and was ending in a spectacularly bad breakup. She tried to provide a path for both to keep contributing and being part of Open Stories Foundation, Dehlin was punished and accepted he needed to resign, Rosebud tried her power play and when that failed her tune changed.
No, Joanna was presented with an extramarital affair that was sexual between the leader of the organization and a subordinate that had resulted in allegations of sexual assault.

Joanna conducted no formal investigation, and did not inform other members of the board. She then tried to pressure the subordinate into resigning, and when she wouldn't, Joanna fired her.

Thinking that Joanna wanted to have them both resign and then rehire both of them once she learned they couldn't keep their hands off each other requires a tremendous suspension of disbelief. Her plan was to rehire John and accept Rosebud's resignation and send her on her way. Rosebud, smartly, forced her hand.

Faced with the decision of getting rid of a subordinate who was great at organizing conferences and getting rid of the head of the organization who had locked everyone out of all the websites and content, Joanna made a very clear decision.
consiglieri
Prophet

Post by consiglieri »

The part of Joanna Brooks will be played by Julie Newmar.
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Hey, RFM maybe you can confirm. Did this closing part of the Option 1/Option 2 letter get left out of the podcast?
In other words the (Rosebud Family) are tired too. We want to resign too. Please leave us alone. Part of leaving us alone is lifting bans that hurt (Rosebud) and telling us where we can and can’t go and what we can and can’t do… online or off. We are happy to mutually keep things quiet if you’ll stop butting into our lives. Banning Rosebud and telling her what to do with her email and Facebook accounts etc. is butting into her life. Telling Rosebud she has to send business mail through somebody else crosses our boundaries because it’s embarrassing and, frankly, a little over the top. We’ll be requesting the basic adult rights of Option One as a minimum in mediation. Bare minimum. Let’s just agree on Option One now and get this over with. We’re having a hard time understanding any reasonable reason not to. We’ve got other things to do and -------, for what it's worth, Rosebud doesn’t want to talk to John. She just wants both of you to leave her alone and let her live her life. Please let the thought of the (Rosebud Family) go. We want this to be over. Thanks, the Rosebud Family
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

jpatterson wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 4:44 am
Hey, RFM maybe you can confirm. Did this closing part of the Option 1/Option 2 letter get left out of the podcast?
In other words the (Rosebud Family) are tired too. We want to resign too. Please leave us alone. Part of leaving us alone is lifting bans that hurt (Rosebud) and telling us where we can and can’t go and what we can and can’t do… online or off. We are happy to mutually keep things quiet if you’ll stop butting into our lives. Banning Rosebud and telling her what to do with her email and Facebook accounts etc. is butting into her life. Telling Rosebud she has to send business mail through somebody else crosses our boundaries because it’s embarrassing and, frankly, a little over the top. We’ll be requesting the basic adult rights of Option One as a minimum in mediation. Bare minimum. Let’s just agree on Option One now and get this over with. We’re having a hard time understanding any reasonable reason not to. We’ve got other things to do and -------, for what it's worth, Rosebud doesn’t want to talk to John. She just wants both of you to leave her alone and let her live her life. Please let the thought of the (Rosebud Family) go. We want this to be over. Thanks, the Rosebud Family
All the documentation used is linked below the video.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

Woman: I'm going to spend three hours talking out loud about incredibly embarrassing sexual details, present context of emotions, motivations and complexities.

Man: Here's a few texts and an overly emotional out of context email.

Peanut gallery: It's obvious...she's a witch! Burn her! I have a sense about these things!
jpatterson
Area Authority

Post by jpatterson »

John: Any accusations of sexual harassment are completely baseless (proven lie...at BEST any objective observer would conclude John skirted the line)

John: I'm faithful to my wife! (proven lie)

Peanut gallery: Look, it's not like we worship John, it's just that no amount of historical evidence will ever convince us that John Dehlin is a liar and a fraud.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

jpatterson wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 5:05 am
Woman: I'm going to spend three hours talking out loud about incredibly embarrassing sexual details, present context of emotions, motivations and complexities.

Man: Here's a few texts and an overly emotional out of context email.

Peanut gallery: It's obvious...she's a witch! Burn her! I have a sense about these things!
No offense, but I could do better in support of Rosebud than you are doing. You asked if Option 2 included the final statement when the link to the video has been up here since the 28th and you could have seen the documentation for yourself if only you chose to before entering this thread. Now you are characterizing people's reactions to a 3 hour cognitive interview that no one here has finished listening to, much less have they posted their reactions.

Stop it.

Slava Ukraini!