Rules and Moderator information

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Jersey Girl
God

Re: Rules and Moderator information

Post by Jersey Girl »

ceeboo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:07 pm

Ceebs what is up with the food refs? Do we need to talk? ;)
Ha!

I have been a really bad boy! :oops:
I am sure of it! Get back on your thread you coward. We'll all pump you back up again or make our best effort! :)
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:30 pm
ceeboo wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 8:15 pm
Ha!

I have been a really bad boy! :oops:
I am sure of it! Get back on your thread you coward. We'll all pump you back up again or make our best effort! :)

Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

I've hopped in and out of the recent posts here, not reading through most of them. I noticed a statement by Atlanticmike or one of his sock-wearing variants saying that I should have discussed a certain matter via private messages. Here is my response to that.

There is no way in possible hell that I would ever communicate with you behind the scenes. You could post a suicide note and I wouldn't bother to throw you a rope privately. My private communications on this board are with members I have known for well over a decade and in some cases over two decades. In all cases they are relationships that are based on mutual respect.

In the past, I have been the recipient of sexually charged and abusive remarks behind the scenes or in a certain style format, on the part of male posters. In one case, a well known Christian poster from this board, hit on me behind the scenes in private messages on MD&D where no one here could see it. In another series of multiple instances, I have had one male poster send me sexually graphic images in messages here in spite of my protests. I have had a male poster repeatedly make sexual remarks to me in a threaded style format wherein you needed to open the new post that appeared topical, only to find remarks such as:

Do you have bit tits?
Show me your gash.

You get the gist. There is no possible way that I would ever communicate with a male poster behind the scenes who has chosen to publicly make sexually harassing and abusive ongoing remarks to female posters (myself or others) on a open forum where rules are in place that cover the issue as a violation of the rules.

I have a long history here of advocating for posters from all religious affiliations, no religious affiliation at all, for vulnerable persons, and all genders, and that includes advocating for myself and other female posters going back to the very beginnings of this board in 2005 in public opposition to sexist and sexually harassing language on this board.

The friends and acquaintances I have in this particular community that I communicate with privately, were often born out of adversity with regard to differing points of view, and typically from heatedly and lengthy debate. In each and every case, they are people who engage in good faith discussion and debate, people I would be happy to welcome into my very home, and not one of them is you.

I view you as nothing more than a disingenuous, trollsplaining, anti-intellectual hack; a non-serious juvenile egoistical attention whore. When you are able to produce content that doesn't require follow up excuses and blame shifting, post topically and show me that you have an functional frontal lobe and are willing to use it, then that is when I will interact with you accordingly and without complaint, but I will never communicate with you behind the scenes here.

You have my word on that.
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF

Slava Ukraini!
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:28 pm
In the past, I have been the recipient of sexually charged and abusive remarks behind the scenes or in a certain style format, on the part of male posters. In one case, a well known Christian poster from this board, hit on me behind the scenes in private messages on MD&D where no one here could see it. In another series of multiple instances, I have had one male poster send me sexually graphic images in messages here in spite of my protests. I have had a male poster repeatedly make sexual remarks to me in a threaded style format wherein you needed to open the new post that appeared topical, only to find remarks such as:

Do you have bit tits?
Show me your gash.

You get the gist.

Jersey Girl, I don’t understand why you didn’t just follow Cultellus’s advice:

Cultellus wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 pm
If you do not like the response you get on the board, solicit different responses the best way you know how.
Jersey Girl
God

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:53 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:

Do you have bit tits?
Show me your gash.

You get the gist.

Jersey Girl, I don’t understand why you didn’t just follow Cultellus’s advice:

Cultellus wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 6:45 pm
If you do not like the response you get on the board, solicit different responses the best way you know how.
Well...I tend to think that I solicited those responses by simply being one of very few female posters on that board. You know, like, openly female. :roll:

What the hell has this world come to, eh?

Slava Ukraini!
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Jersey Girl wrote:
I've hopped in and out of the recent posts here, not reading through most of them. I noticed a statement by Atlanticmike or one of his sock-wearing variants saying that I should have discussed a certain matter via private messages. Here is my response to that.

There is no way in possible hell that I would ever communicate with you behind the scenes. You could post a suicide note and I wouldn't bother to throw you a rope privately. My private communications on this board are with members I have known for well over a decade and in some cases over two decades. In all cases they are relationships that are based on mutual respect.

Do you have bit tits?
Show me your gash.

You get the gist. There is no possible way that I would ever communicate with a male poster behind the scenes who has chosen to publicly make sexually harassing and abusive ongoing remarks to female posters (myself or others) on a open forum where rules are in place that cover the issue as a violation of the rules.

I have a long history here of advocating for posters from all religious affiliations, no religious affiliation at all, for vulnerable persons, and all genders, and that includes advocating for myself and other female posters going back to the very beginnings of this board in 2005 in public opposition to sexist and sexually harassing language on this board.

The friends and acquaintances I have in this particular community that I communicate with privately, were often born out of adversity with regard to differing points of view, and typically from heatedly and lengthy debate. In each and every case, they are people who engage in good faith discussion and debate, people I would be happy to welcome into my very home, and not one of them is you.

I view you as nothing more than a disingenuous, trollsplaining, anti-intellectual hack; a non-serious juvenile egoistical attention whore. When you are able to produce content that doesn't require follow up excuses and blame shifting, post topically and show me that you have an functional frontal lobe and are willing to use it, then that is when I will interact with you accordingly and without complaint, but I will never communicate with you behind the scenes here.

Atlanticmike, she’s trying to bait you into saying something
You’ll regret, don’t fall for it, that’s what she wants.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:21 pm
Jersey Girl wrote:

Do you have bit tits?
Show me your gash.

I was thinking the exact same thing!
Tim Kardashian
Nursery

Post by Tim Kardashian »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:22 pm
SirPoopsaLot wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:21 pm

Yeah my sisters are really really manipulative. But there’s something in Jersey’s post that is more than just manipulation. She’s showing her true colors! It’s as if she’s controlled by anger.
Tinfoilhat
Valiant A

Post by Tinfoilhat »

Tim Kardashian wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:27 pm
Tinfoilhat wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:22 pm

Yeah my sisters are really really manipulative. But there’s something in Jersey’s post that is more than just manipulation. She’s showing her true colors! It’s as if she’s controlled by anger.
I think that's what Atlanticmike is talking about when he says progressives fall into a trap by following the cult mentality of progressivism. They suck all the joy out of life, isnt that what he said?
Last edited by Tinfoilhat on Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SirPoopsaLot
Sunbeam

Post by SirPoopsaLot »

Tinfoilhat wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:29 pm
Tim Kardashian wrote:
Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:27 pm

I think that's what Atlanticmike is talking about when he says progressives fall into a trap by following the cult mentality of progressivism. They such all the joy out of life, isnt that what he said?
It’s all about victimhood to the progressives.