The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 11120 Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Post
by Doctor CamNC4Me » Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Look at this idiot’s shot record:
He’s definitely going to die.
- Doc
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head
Post
by Jersey Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:42 pm
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑ Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:31 pm
Look at this idiot’s shot record:
He’s definitely going to die.
- Doc
That looks suspiciously like my military shot records. Do we know this guy who's going to croak out any second?
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head
Post
by Jersey Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:45 pm
Okay I've got something to go with this. Let us not screw around with Omicron!
FDA authorizes first pill to treat Covid-19
(CNN)The US Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Pfizer's antiviral pill, Paxlovid, to treat Covid-19.
This is the first antiviral Covid-19 pill authorized for ill people to take at home, before they get sick enough to be hospitalized.
You can read the blah, blah, blah, I mean details, at the link.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/health/p ... index.html
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
Res Ipsa
God
Posts: 11301 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 6:44 pm
Location: Playing Rabbits
Post
by Res Ipsa » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑ Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:45 pm
Okay I've got something to go with this. Let us not screw around with Omicron!
FDA authorizes first pill to treat Covid-19
(CNN)The US Food and Drug Administration on Wednesday authorized Pfizer's antiviral pill, Paxlovid, to treat Covid-19.
This is the first antiviral Covid-19 pill authorized for ill people to take at home, before they get sick enough to be hospitalized.
You can read the blah, blah, blah, I mean details, at the link.
https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/22/health/p ... index.html
Self administered treatment is certainly better than one that requires a medical professional to administer it. Hopefully, it can be produced at scale more easily than the monoclonal antibodies.
he/him
“I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time so that my children can live in peace.” — Thomas Paine
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head
Post
by Jersey Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:34 pm
Res Ipsa wrote: ↑ Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:18 pm
Self administered treatment is certainly better than one that requires a medical professional to administer it. Hopefully, it can be produced at scale more easily than the monoclonal antibodies.
We're getting some good stuff here which means better chances to win the war against Covid 19.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head
Post
by Jersey Girl » Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:35 pm
Pfizer pill...production and distribution.
White House covid-19 response team holds a news conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ph-L5JR-IDc
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God
Posts: 8266 Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am
Location: Koloburbia
Post
by Moksha » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:30 am
A story in my local paper says Utah is asking the Supreme Court for a writ of holy mandamus to stop the vaccine mandate.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9453 Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head
Post
by Jersey Girl » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:58 am
Moksha wrote: ↑ Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:30 am
A story in my local paper says Utah is asking the Supreme Court for a writ of holy mandamus to stop the vaccine mandate.
What does that mean? Explain, please?
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly
LIGHT HAS A NAME
We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF
Slava Ukraini!
Moksha
God
Posts: 8266 Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:13 am
Location: Koloburbia
Post
by Moksha » Thu Dec 23, 2021 1:02 am
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑ Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:58 am
Moksha wrote: ↑ Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:30 am
A story in my local paper says Utah is asking the Supreme Court for a writ of holy mandamus to stop the vaccine mandate.
What does that mean? Explain, please?
They wish everyone to remain unvaccinated to decrease the surplus population.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 11120 Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am
Post
by Doctor CamNC4Me » Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:04 pm
I think Trump just lost out on the 2024 nomination:
And
- Doc
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?