The High Spy MEGATHREAD

The catch-all forum for general topics and debates. Minimal moderation. Rated PG to PG-13.
canpakes
God

Re: From: Shulem Cracked the Book of Mormon Code, the Land of Nephi is now revealed! See for yourself! The Golden Key!

Post by canpakes »

High Spy, I’ve consolidated several posts or thread starts here, if their content did not relate to the thread they were originally from, or if the title of the thread you created made mention of another but the content you subsequently posted was unrelated.

Also, Murray Head called, and wants to be explicitly credited for singing the quote in the first post. Thanks in advance. : )

-cp-
Marcus
God

Re: The High Spy MEGATHREAD

Post by Marcus »

It's difficult to understand how High Spy's celebration of earthquakes that are coincidental with his timing, with all the attendant death, damage, and horror, is considered a Celestial topic.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:32 am
It's difficult to understand how High Spy's celebration of earthquakes that are coincidental with his timing, with all the attendant death, damage, and horror, is considered a Celestial topic.
https://www.offshore-energy.biz/global-otec-discusses-potential-pilot-project-with-fiji-authorities/ wrote:
October 30, 2023, by Ajsa Habibic
UK-based company Global OTEC has held meetings with national and regional blue economy stakeholders in Suva, Fiji, to discuss the development of a potential ocean thermal energy conversion (OTEC) pilot project.
Hopefully the latest news from the OTEC front will be understood as it relates to Hurricane Otis striking AcapuLco, and the promised wild ride in WELCOME TO THE LAND OF MB. One side benefit of OTEC is its ability to neutralize tropical storms IAW Genesis 1:28. Ever since moving to Saipan, OTEC has been understood to be the solution to many problems. Again March 8 was a foreshadow via President Carter and the author of In Search of The Great White House, who is the great aunt of my children that were shaken by an earthquake, on my son’s birthday.

Unfortunately we have chosen to consume fruit from the OPEC tree, and surely will pay the consequences of our incorrect choice. No deaths were reported from any of the earthquakes, albeit the 7.3 opportunity was in China. The 8.9 was called off. Did you find any reported deaths?

In closing, here is some additional background.

Re: Who Were You Expecting?
https://ldsfreedomforum.com/viewtopic.php?p=1145948#p1145948 wrote:
Those abilities have slowly left me over the years. I may still have them but I have chosen not to use them. I have not chosen to use them because the result of using them is not without consequences, sometimes dire. For example I had a friend in 2012 that has since passed away. I needed someone to share my story with so I told her some of it. I told her that I used to be able to control the weather. Of course she was skeptical. So I said let's try a demonstration. Hurricane Sandy was barreling towards Boston. I said what if I can stop Sandy from hitting Boston. So I told her that I will cause Sandy to reverse direction and go 50 miles out to sea before it heads North. Well that is what I did and that is what Sandy did. She called me up later and said, "it did exactly what you said it would do". I said, "do you realize that was the biggest mistake of my life". Sandy did head North but my conception of the contour of the east coast was off and I did not realize that NY state jetted out as far as it does. Lives were lost. After that I vowed never to use my power again. Except I broke that vow when I asked the Spirit to send a demonstration when Alaris was attacking everything that I posted. Very soon after that the 5.7 earthquake hit and Moroni lost his trumpet. Then nightlight attacked me over that. It made me so mad that when I read it I said to the Spirit that, 'maybe they need another demonstration, if it be thy will'. I then walked to the bank and when I got back the 6.5 had happened in Idaho. I know that not many believe that because I said it after the fact. But then when I was attacked again and was told that one of my post was pure nonsense all I said is, 'All I can do is invite the Spirit (I don't remember my exact words) to back me up by sending a 7.3 and that if it didn't that I would own it and admit that the spirit that has been talking to me all these years was a false spirit. I was surprised that it took almost a week to happen. And before it happened I was relieved that it did not happen because I am so so tired of all of this. But it did happen. It was initially reported as a 7.4 but then it was downgraded to a 7.3.

Why must this go on so long. When will everything come to fruition that I can rest from it all. I'm tired. :cry:
Last edited by High Spy on Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
. . . * . . . . . . . . **

3*8** Knight Lion, but not Nite Lion. 🐳 gbng

Everybody's heard the whale and 8 are linked. :lol:

Choose the 🥩
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

What utter BS.
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:35 am
What utter B.S..
Best Stuff ever, now you're catching on. 8-)

How many deaths were reported?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:44 am
Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:35 am
What utter B.S..

Did you write that? That you think you controlled hurricane Sandy?
High Spy
First Presidency

Post by High Spy »

Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:53 am
High Spy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:44 am

The quote is linked to the OP. :?
Brave Browser wrote:Michael J. Sherwin, an American computer chess programmer, and stockbroker [1]. He is author of the WinBoard compatible chess engine RomiChess, which is famous for its learning approach [2]. Michael's interests in bitboards and methods to generate sliding piece attacks did result in his index based approach, coined by Harald Lüßen as Sherwin Bitboards, and more recently SISSY Bitboards, as applied in his new engine Bricabrac [3].
🌐 Michael Sherwin - Chessprogramming wiki
chessprogramming.org
Why do you ask?
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

High Spy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:01 am
Marcus wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:53 am
The quote is linked to the OP. :?
Brave Browser wrote:Michael J. Sherwin, an American computer chess programmer, and stockbroker [1]. He is author of the WinBoard compatible chess engine RomiChess, which is famous for its learning approach [2]. Michael's interests in bitboards and methods to generate sliding piece attacks did result in his index based approach, coined by Harald Lüßen as Sherwin Bitboards, and more recently SISSY Bitboards, as applied in his new engine Bricabrac [3].
🌐 Michael Sherwin - Chessprogramming wiki
chessprogramming.org
Why do you ask?
Did you write that you controlled a hurricane?
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

In the linked thread, Michael Sherwin is The Wicker Man ("The Wicker Man"), and not High Spy. High Spy in that thread is Be Not Deceived, not to be confused with the poster here who uses the same nickname. I had to take notes to get it all straight.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Marcus
God

Post by Marcus »

I thought this thread was called "The High Spy MEGATHREAD." What happened?