Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Post Reply
Marcus
God
Posts: 8109
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: The List

Post by Marcus »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 11, 2026 10:56 pm
…You do realize you're not the only moderator…
Lol. He even stated it, but what happened still goes whooshing right over his head.
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

Post by canpakes »

Hey, Hound - remember when you used to talk about how arguing and controversy will improve board traffic and help to put some money in Shade’s pocket?

I just checked, and our conversation here has added $1.73 to our coffers. Baby steps, for sure, but we’ll get there.
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: The List

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:25 pm
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Thu Sep 10, 2026 8:12 pm
That's really pretty. Now I wish I'd snapped a photo of the bloody carcass with vultures picking it clean. You guys are living in paradise. We're over here living in country fried crap.

There might be some long bones left...
Thanks, Jersey Girl. That’s ‘Yerba Mate Verde’ we had the painter spray on our walls. I’d post a picture of our morning view, but I’m afraid it might send our troll into a bender. I don’t want to be responsible for that.

- Doc

Image
You're the most thoughtful person I know! :)

If the long bones are still there, I'll snap a pic so everyone can enjoy! :D
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 11123
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am

Re: The List

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:17 am
If the long bones are still there, I'll snap a pic so everyone can enjoy! :D
Please do!
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

Post by Hound of Heaven »

I'm going to use this thread to discuss the parallels between "Spoiled Child Syndrome" and "America Is Unlivable" spoil brats that move out of America because they have TDS.

A child raised with consistent food, shelter, medical care, education, affection, indoor plumbing, HVAC, water they can drink out of a faucet, manicured lawns, vehicle transportation, multiple TVs, computer in the house, refrigerator, washer and dryer, insulated walls, safe neighborhoods, and overall more freedom than anywhere else, the list goes forever, can still develop Entitlement, very low gratitude for what they have and will only be concerned with what they don't have, this is spoiled child syndrome!

Most people, even some posters on this board struggle with a version of spoiled child syndrome and wish to leave the USA or have left the USA because they struggle with the same symptoms as a spoiled child. They grew up in one of the richest and most opportunity rich countries to ever exist. The USA is the most rights protecting country in the world! But like spoiled child, there's a large group of people in the USA that can only see the flaws of America. Over time they absorb a cult like mentality that treat America's flaws as uniquely defining while at the same time it's achievements as accidental or stolen. The fact that America affords them the resources and opportunity to leave and live in a different country literally goes right over their spoiled rotten brain, and they still cuss America!!

So yeah, I'll be using this thread to post stories about not just spoiled brats, but the grown up version of the typical spoiled brat, Americans that cuss America, leave the country then realize they screwed up and the grass wasn't greener :lol: :lol:.

Here's the 100% honest truth! Millions upon millions of people around the world are attempting to enter the USA right now. Filling out paperwork, waiting years! Some walk 100s of miles. Some risk their lives by getting on over crowded boats that are illegally entering the USA. Women risk rape on long journeys. Kids are kidnapped while attempting to get here!! All for the opportunity to enter the very country these spoiled brat syndrome Americans are so eager to leave because they can only see what's "wrong" with America!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Here's the funniest part about the spoiled brat communist that leave America for a much poorer country!

The funniest part is the lack of self awareness!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Today Americans like DrCamnPP will sit in a café that exists because Americans showed up with hard currency, sip something that the locals can't afford on the local wage!! That's the truth :lol:. They'll sit at that café posting on discussion boards idiotic statements like "“F” America" while the workers around them would cut off their leg for the opportunity to move here!

People like the communist on this board that hate America, don't realize that the people serving them in the countries they move to see them as a payday! People like DrCamnPP rent the places that the locals can't afford. They'll pay cash at the dentist! The communist hating Americans that move to poor countries use their social security check like a stimulus package. That's all the locals care about! :lol:

Meanwhile, everyone serving these communists would walk on glass to get to America for the things these spoiled Americans were handed at birth, a US passport, a childhood in the richest country in the world, THE OPTION TO FAIL UPWARD!

Yeah, so ask your waiter whether he'd rather keep listening to your "America is over" bullcrap or would he rather take your spot in the country you fled from. I guarantee that waiter would take your spot in America in a heart beat!!!

What's really going on with idiot communist that leave America is spoiled child syndrome on steroids! They only see the curfew, not the house. Then they move to a poor country thinking the locals care about them when the reality they only care about the American money they spend.
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: The List

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 12, 2026 10:03 am
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 12, 2026 1:17 am
If the long bones are still there, I'll snap a pic so everyone can enjoy! :D
Please do!
Cam you will be so happy! :)

Finally got a chance to walk to the back forty in search of long bones. Oooweee! I got a gold mine for everyone to enjoy on this beautiful day! :mrgreen: I think I got enough pics of our upscale Forest Retreat to make a little story so gather round children! Let's name this story...

Country Fried crap a.k.a. Chronicles of Giardia*

Summer started off great planting up the Earth Boxes and fiddling around in the front flower bed. When I realized I could do so much more physical stuff this year compared to the last 2 I felt really proud and everything was filling out with colorful flowers!

Now the Earth Boxes were their own experiment. To the left are pink Supertunias and to the right are garden variety petunias from Walmart. There's only 3 Supertunia plants there and they have my vote for next year!

Image

Image

Overhead of the Supertunias day and night because they are worthy. Can't see the boxes any more, just the frames.

Image

Image

Don't worry, the story is going to start to deteriorate right about...here.

All the flowers were coming up great until...the grasshoppers moved in to take the field so (flexible human that I am) I used the opportunity to become a grasshopper farmer! It was great! :D I'll have some pics of my babies below! They're so darn cute, flower bed not so much. They got so big and strong that they could make it up on the deck to feed!

Image


\Image

I had these plants sitting in the garden bed. Overnight the deer mamas had their way with them. I rescued them to the deck and brought them back to life!

Image

While I was out and about I made a discovery like nobody has ever seen before! I found the road to...well, let's just say I didn't drive it. I didn't know it would serve as a harbinger of things yet to come.

So far as I knew, the cat was okay. He's retired and old, but he's okay enough for like 16 years old. In fact, he bagged a baby bunny this summer. Cat is alive. Could do with a good brushing, I know. :roll: Basil plant there is probably dead I dunno.

Image

One day I noticed black birds swooping in and out of the property like owls trying to deliver a letter on 4 Privet Drive. Not just any blackbirds boys and girls, no, they were vultures! :shock: When the Boy saw them, he decided to take a hike on his new knees to figure out what the haps was and it didn't take long for him to find the body of a deer youth (older than a spottie) laying on the property. I told him to leave it alone because I wasn't about to help him because... 1. I'm lazy, 2. I believe in nature, and 3. I don't do dead stuff. The Boy, on the other hand, thinks he has to fix everything. Like it's not a golf course, okay? :roll:

So...he gathers up the pieces, stuffs them into a black trash bag, hurls it on the trailer thingy we pull around on the back of the old law mower we use as a tractor to haul crap around, and dumps it on the back forty. Okay fine. I didn't have to leave the house, I'm good with it.

When I told Cam I might be able to get some pics of the long bones for folks to enjoy, yunno like when he posted pics of his and his wife's new luxury home, he was very supportive of the idea and encouraged me!

He's the nicest person I know! :D

Today I hauled my country fried butt out to the back forty. I mean, I hoofed it over there. (Poor choice of words.) and let it never be said that the Jersey Girl doesn't deliver the goods!

Image

Image

Image

Man that would've been some good eats right there! :D

All of the above bear strong evidence of the benefits of living the high life in a forest setting or living in country fried crap as it came to be known this year. And these, girls and boys... are the Chronicles of Giardia.

Thus spake the Jersey Girl.
8-)

*It was actually norovirus. Yep. That happened too. :lol:
Last edited by Jersey Girl on Wed Sep 23, 2026 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Doctor CamNC4Me
God
Posts: 11123
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:04 am

Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

WOW!!! Jersey Girl, your flowers are gorgeous, and I especially like that night shot. What a wonderful spot you’ve made for yourself.

The deer bones remind me of the time we were hiking in the Utah high country. We were hugging a remote rock formation to get to a plateau and we came across a bunch of elk bones. We kind of hightailed it out of the area because it was cougar country and we didn’t want to happen upon a den.

Thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us. I’m happy to read that you’re doing better these days.

Edit: I meant to say that your basil looks super healthy. I’m kinda jelly.
Hiring a part-time news entertainment anchor as SecDef, what could go wrong?
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: The List

Post by canpakes »

Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:00 pm
Now the Earth Boxes were their own experiment. To the left are pink Supertunias and to the right are garden variety petunias from Walmart.
Jersey Girl, those flowers look great, but that yard catches my eye, too. I absolutely love acreage with semi-dense tree cover allowing grass/meadow conditions underneath.

I’d be packing in some aspens into those transition areas, too, because I love the sound of their leaves in a breeze. Our own little grove has finally grown large enough to provide that delight.

You live in a wonderful slice of nature.
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: Weak Americans that hate America so much they move to a different country.

Post by Jersey Girl »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:34 pm
WOW!!! Jersey Girl, your flowers are gorgeous, and I especially like that night shot. What a wonderful spot you’ve made for yourself.
Thanks you know it's been different every year. Last year I decided to bring up the Earth Boxes and get a bistro table and chairs to go with. There's a green umbrella (not sure if it's in the pics) but the Boy's been using it to shade a car modification he's been working on for 2 years or so. I need to get a new shot of those pink Supertunia's soon.

The lights at night are that fairy light watering can I got for Mother's Day. 8-)
The deer bones remind me of the time we were hiking in the Utah high country. We were hugging a remote rock formation to get to a plateau and we came across a bunch of elk bones. We kind of hightailed it out of the area because it was cougar country and we didn’t want to happen upon a den.
Oh heck yeah I would have gotten out of there, too. Good thinking! We have mountain lions, coyotes, bobcats, black bear, mule deer, coons, porcupines, squirrels, red foxes. If there's a mountain lion, bear, or coyote in the area (we talk between neighbors) I stay inside with the cat. ;) by the way, red foxes are total cowards. :lol:


Thank you for sharing a bit of your life with us. I’m happy to read that you’re doing better these days.
Yeah I am! Not 100% but I gained 14 pounds back so now I'm the exact size I was on my wedding day. I'm finding it's a long road back.
Edit: I meant to say that your basil looks super healthy. I’m kinda jelly.
Lord I just popped that in this year for no good reason. You should see what an Earth Box can do with Basil. Pretty impressive.
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
User avatar
Jersey Girl
God
Posts: 9458
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:51 am
Location: In my head

Re: The List

Post by Jersey Girl »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:22 pm
Jersey Girl wrote: ↑
Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:00 pm
Now the Earth Boxes were their own experiment. To the left are pink Supertunias and to the right are garden variety petunias from Walmart.
Jersey Girl, those flowers look great, but that yard catches my eye, too. I absolutely love acreage with semi-dense tree cover allowing grass/meadow conditions underneath.
I wish you could have seen it when we moved here before the drought took over. The place was filled with native wildflowers. I never wanted to develop the property. I wanted it to stay wild. The drought has decimated the place. When I'm out there poking around I think about where each type of wildflower was and basically mourn their passing.
I’d be packing in some aspens into those transition areas, too, because I love the sound of their leaves in a breeze. Our own little grove has finally grown large enough to provide that delight.
We planted quaking Aspens years ago. We had such a beautiful stand in the back of the house right in front of pines that I could see out the kitchen window and that, my friend, is how I learned about what deer do to them during the rut. They rub their velvet along the trunk of the Aspens like maniacs, strip the bark, and the trees end up diseased on account of it. We gave up fencing the trees years ago after they demolished our fruit trees. This place is pretty but it wears on you and you have to learn to pick your battles. At the end of the day, Nature always wins.
You live in a wonderful slice of nature.
Thanks canpakes!
“Do you hate people? I don't hate them...I just feel better when they're not around.” ― Charles Bukowski, Barfly

LIGHT HAS A NAME

We only get stronger when we are lifting something that is heavier than what we are used to. ~ KF


Slava Ukraini!
Post Reply