Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 1:14 pmI thought you didn't read my post???Doctor CamNC4Me wrote: ↑Thu Sep 24, 2026 12:54 pmI just want it on record that HOUND of HEAVEN (do you get it, yet?!?) a.k.a. Droopy Dog (*), copped to [edit, UR7 -c-]. He admitted it under one of his sock puppets and then later deleted it in one of his purges. This is TRUE and REAL. He can’t rebut it.![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
A true delta wouldn't be as upset over words as you are!![]()
A real delta would be spitting out real facts, experiences that let everyone know you know what you're talking about. All we get from you is insults!
Hey Mr. Delta, if you want ill start a thread about weapon systems, calibers, recoil, and such and you can enlighten us all with your knowledge of small arms since you were in 1st sfod-delta. I mean, I'm just some hunter with hunting knowledge, obviously no match going up against a delta with years of combat experience.
Personally I would love you to tell me where delta's purchase these shotguns that don't recoil like the ones I use for hunting

