Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Post Reply
User avatar
Hound of Heaven
God
Posts: 1285
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:13 pm

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by Hound of Heaven »

canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:12 pm
Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:05 pm
So if anyone wants a visual for how a moderator escalates instead of de escalates, here's a screenshot of my notifications page!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what it looks like when a moderator is too ignorant to understand that this thread is about him and his actions as a moderator! This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is for escalating, not de escalating.

This is what it looks like on your notification page when a moderator is obsessed with you! :lol:


This is what your notification page looks like when a moderator is trying his hardest to protect the two board bullies that were nominated biggest jerks of the year for discussmormonism.com. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This is what it looks like when you have a conversation with somebody.

I don’t see any moderation happening. Maybe that means that Shades and the moderators are ‘protecting’ you? Is that what you’re referring to from the thread title?

On another note, I feel bad for you that I’m just about the only board member here willing to talk to you, judging by that notifications snapshot. You can fault me for trying to make you feel welcome, but you may want to work on getting a few more friends who will want to converse with you. This is fun and all, but I may have to leave for a lunch break at some point.
You see, here's the facts, right now, Jersey Swirl and Marcus the Carcass are sitting at home wishing that you would stop responding to me, Dr. Shades is probably doing the same, but I know you can't because you don't have the ability. You see, maybe you don't understand why you do what you do, but I do!

You as a moderator aren't impartial, and on top of that you feel responsible for protecting your so called friends here on the board! So you are without a doubt going to respond to every post I make because you can't allow my opinion to be posted to the board without a response from your side, your religious progressive ideology! You are so ate up with your ideology there's something in you that won't allow you to just let a differing opinion just be a differing opinion without your opinion to rebut it!

You see, even though you haven't realized it yet, your progressive ideology triggers something in your brain that forces you to protect your progressive ideology at all cost. I understand that, you must not yet. So from my point of view, when I post something, I already know I can count on you to give your opinion because you are literally unable not to! That's why I posted a screenshot of my notification page so Shades can see that you are literally unable to allow differing opinions to just be differing opinions without having to give your opinion!! That's a terrible trait for a moderator that's supposed to be impartial.
User avatar
canpakes
God
Posts: 10678
Joined: Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:25 am

Re: Revisiting Why Board Members And Moderators Protect DrCamnPP And Bishop Schmo.

Post by canpakes »

Hound of Heaven wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:35 pm
canpakes wrote: ↑
Fri Sep 25, 2026 4:12 pm


This is what it looks like when you have a conversation with somebody.

I don’t see any moderation happening. Maybe that means that Shades and the moderators are ‘protecting’ you? Is that what you’re referring to from the thread title?

On another note, I feel bad for you that I’m just about the only board member here willing to talk to you, judging by that notifications snapshot. You can fault me for trying to make you feel welcome, but you may want to work on getting a few more friends who will want to converse with you. This is fun and all, but I may have to leave for a lunch break at some point.
You see, here's the facts, right now, Jersey Swirl and Marcus the Carcass are sitting at home wishing that you would stop responding to me, Dr. Shades is probably doing the same, but I know you can't because you don't have the ability. You see, maybe you don't understand why you do what you do, but I do!
Cool. You are ‘all knowing’. You are telling me my intent and you believe that random other folks don’t want me to have the ability to converse with board participants.

You should be able to tell me, then, who Shades and the moderators are ‘protecting’, and how.

You as a moderator aren't impartial, and on top of that you feel responsible for protecting your so called friends here on the board! So you are without a doubt going to respond to every post I make because you can't allow my opinion to be posted to the board without a response from your side, your religious progressive ideology! You are so ate up with your ideology there's something in you that won't allow you to just let a differing opinion just be a differing opinion without your opinion to rebut it!
I think that you need to work on your attempts at reverse psychology. That was pretty weak, there.

You’re also one of my ‘so called friends’. Is this why you’re asking Shades and the moderators to create a safe place ‘snowflake’ subforum for you? Then we can chat all day long. It might only be us, too, judging by your notifications list. I’m sorry about that.

But I’ll bring the pizza. No pineapple, though. Pineapple on pizza sucks.

You see, even though you haven't realized it yet, your progressive ideology triggers something in your brain that forces you to protect your progressive ideology at all cost. I understand that, you must not yet. So from my point of view, when I post something, I already know I can count on you to give your opinion because you are literally unable not to!
Hey, I’m not apologizing for not liking pineapple on pizza. You’re just going to have to deal with that.

That's why I posted a screenshot of my notification page so Shades can see that you are literally unable to allow differing opinions to just be differing opinions without having to give your opinion!! That's a terrible trait for a moderator that's supposed to be impartial.
Oh, that’s another one to add to the list.

After you explain who Shades and the moderators are ‘protecting’ and how, please explain how notifications are preventing you from having an opinion about something.

You probably like pineapple on pizza, and are feeling hurt that I don’t; is that it? No apologies offered for that. But Jersey Girl may dig that combo; you should ask. You’re missing a great opportunity for friendship.
Post Reply