So, how do we revive this forum?

The upper-crust forum for scholarly, polite, and respectful discussions only. Heavily moderated. Rated G.
Post Reply
LittleNipper
CTR B
Posts: 147
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:49 pm

So, how do we revive this forum?

Post by LittleNipper »

I really, didn't know where to place this topic ------ so, I went to the TOP! There is no denying that this forum seems to have died. It's a shame, but I don't know what could have done it. Possibly, too many people were denied access at some point? But no one seems interested in discussing anything relevant. Perhaps the realization that Mormonism is officially dead has finally hit home and everyone has just given up. But there was a time when people really got into heated discussions and long dissertations. Two guys talking occasionally isn't a forum. It's a wake! So lets wake up and talk about something before the forum closes...
Marcus
God
Posts: 8103
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 pm

Re: So, how do we revive this forum?

Post by Marcus »

LittleNipper wrote: ↑
Thu Oct 01, 2026 9:10 pm
I really, didn't know where to place this topic ------ so, I went to the TOP! There is no denying that this forum seems to have died. It's a shame, but I don't know what could have done it. Possibly, too many people were denied access at some point? But no one seems interested in discussing anything relevant. Perhaps the realization that Mormonism is officially dead has finally hit home and everyone has just given up. But there was a time when people really got into heated discussions and long dissertations. Two guys talking occasionally isn't a forum. It's a wake! So lets wake up and talk about something before the forum closes...
What on earth are you talking about???!? LittleNipper, this doesn't sound like you at all. What is going on?
Post Reply