COVID vs. child disappearances (from ''Vaccine or not?'')

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
subgenius
Stake President

COVID vs. child disappearances (from ''Vaccine or not?'')

Post by subgenius »

Seek freedom and become captive of your desires...seek discipline and find your liberty
I can tell if a person is judgmental just by looking at them
what is chaos to the fly is normal to the spider - morticia addams
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Re: Vaccine or not?

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Aside from the fact the mushroom dick sucking cockholster apparently doesn't know we have things like law enforcement and yellow alerts - missing children aren't a NOVEL coronavirus pandemic that can result in the death of millions if mishandled, and frankly, to even equate the two is so goddamn stupid one must surmise the meme is simply meant to distract and pivot conversation away from the topic.

That said. I'll be getting the shot as soon as its available, and I don't give two monkeys' uncles who makes it as long as its given the ok by the FDA. For example, I got my flu shots this year. I have no idea who makes them. I take aspirin for the occasional headache, and I have no idea who the manufacturer is. I just ate some weirdass vegan burrito my wife purchased and I have no idea who made it. In other words, there's a lot of trust we put in one another, and I can't see this vaccine being more problematic than being unvaccinated.

- Doc
Trump is a fraud and is leading the white working class to disaster. - JD Vance
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Fun fact. The rate of safe return for ‘missing children’ is better than the survival rate of coronavirus.

(Just pointing that out for subs, who feigns concern about the former.)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Anxiety over two cases of missing children in the news this week - New York’s Etan Patz and Arizona’s Isabel Mercedes Celis - masks an encouraging development in the search for U.S. boys and girls who disappear: More than 99 percent now return home alive.

The likelihood of finding an abducted child has sharply increased in recent years due to technological advances in the way searches are conducted and a greater awareness that fast action saves lives, said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
According to the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Missing Person File, there are 87,438 active missing person records, of which juveniles under the age of 18 account for 30,618 (35%) of the records, as of December 31, 2019.

Access statistics at this link:

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/201 ... s.pdf/view
Res Ipsa
God

Post by Res Ipsa »

canpakes wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 3:34 am
Fun fact. The rate of safe return for ‘missing children’ is better than the survival rate of coronavirus.

(Just pointing that out for subs, who feigns concern about the former.)
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Anxiety over two cases of missing children in the news this week - New York’s Etan Patz and Arizona’s Isabel Mercedes Celis - masks an encouraging development in the search for U.S. boys and girls who disappear: More than 99 percent now return home alive.

The likelihood of finding an abducted child has sharply increased in recent years due to technological advances in the way searches are conducted and a greater awareness that fast action saves lives, said Ernie Allen, president of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children.
According to the FBI's National Crime Information Center (NCIC) Missing Person File, there are 87,438 active missing person records, of which juveniles under the age of 18 account for 30,618 (35%) of the records, as of December 31, 2019.

Access statistics at this link:

https://www.fbi.gov/file-repository/201 ... s.pdf/view
Now I'm confused. Am I supposed to get a shot or steal a kid?
he/him
When a Religion is good, I conceive that it will support itself; and when it cannot support itself, and God does not take care to support, so that its Professors are oblig’d to call for the help of the Civil Power, ’tis a Sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.

Benjamin Franklin
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Do you have a pizza parlor where you can stash them and drink their blood?

- Doc
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:24 am

- Doc
I know a good one that not only has wi-fi, but a direct link to Dominion so you can personally change votes to Biden while eating pizza and washing it down with O+ in a highball.
Social distancing has likely already begun to flatten the curve...Continue to research good antivirals and vaccine candidates. Make everyone wear masks. -- J.D. Vance
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
Do we wait until they’ve been infected, so that we can get the antibodies after mainlining the blood?
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Well. Just make sure it’s not in the Bronx. That’s Trump territory, jabroni:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH2oCr7gzhj/

Yes. DTJ posted that. I’m praying to whatever benevolent god that might exist DTJ doesn’t get the Hunter Biden treatment, and the next thing we know is his mushroom dick is all over the Internet. The crazy thing is I can see GOP operatives actually doing that in order to distance themselves from the Trump crime family.

- Doc
Last edited by Doctor CamNC4Me on Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

canpakes wrote:
Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:42 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:

- Doc
Do we wait until they’ve been infected, so that we can get the antibodies after mainlining the blood?
Look. I’m just saying there’s a nursing home within a mile of my residence where several residents died of the ‘rona, and it’s awfully weird that the caregivers seem to have an unusually healthy ruddiness to their countenances.

Just sayin’.

- Doc