Reeductation camps for children of Trump voters

The Off-Topic forum for anything non-LDS related, such as sports or politics. Rated PG through PG-13.
Res Ipsa
God

Re: Reeductation camps for children of Trump voters

Post by Res Ipsa »

Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 am
There’s a reason why I finally put the [Spirit Prison-caliber words deleted] on ignore. All of his roads led to the 6th, and maybe the 17th. He doesn’t read. He just posts. There’s a difference. I’m over him and his ilk. I’ll take a thousand Juans over Xanax any day. If anyone has pushed me further Left it wasn’t Pelosi or Sanders. It was our board’s little inbred piece of seditious crap. I got a front row seat at their table thanks to his posting, and I’d sooner vote Yang Gang before I vote for a Republican ever again. No more Mitt “he’s one of the good ones” Romney for me. I’m out, and you can thank the 6th for it.

- Doc
I hear ya. I was pushed there a while ago. (I don't even recall what the last straw was.)

I'm seriously thinking of seizing our county Green Party (completely inactive) and converting it into a Climate Party. Or starting a new one.
he/him
When I go to sea, don’t fear for me. Fear for the storm.

Jessica Best, Fear for the Storm. From The Strange Case of the Starship Iris.
Doctor CamNC4Me
God

Post by Doctor CamNC4Me »

Res Ipsa wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:13 am
Doctor CamNC4Me wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 12:40 am
There’s a reason why I finally put the [Spirit Prison-caliber words deleted] on ignore. All of his roads led to the 6th, and maybe the 17th. He doesn’t read. He just posts. There’s a difference. I’m over him and his ilk. I’ll take a thousand Juans over Xanax any day. If anyone has pushed me further Left it wasn’t Pelosi or Sanders. It was our board’s little inbred piece of seditious crap. I got a front row seat at their table thanks to his posting, and I’d sooner vote Yang Gang before I vote for a Republican ever again. No more Mitt “he’s one of the good ones” Romney for me. I’m out, and you can thank the 6th for it.

- Doc
I hear ya. I was pushed there a while ago. (I don't even recall what the last straw was.)

I'm seriously thinking of seizing our county Green Party (completely inactive) and converting it into a Climate Party. Or starting a new one.
Well. You’re an effective communicator for thoughtful people. If you can turn yourself into a dumb-as-crap marble-mouthed leaded gasoline sniffer you might be able to secure the Republican vote.

- Doc
Hugh Nibley claimed he bumped into Adolf Hitler, Albert Einstein, Winston Churchill, Gertrude Stein, and the Grand Duke Vladimir Romanoff. Dishonesty is baked into Mormonism.
Gadianton
God

Post by Gadianton »

Ajax wrote:Are you aware Alex Jones was screaming at these idiots who stormed the capital to stop? What they did will give the left ammo to quelch conservatve speech for decades to come. It was a disgrace and I do blame them. I blame them for you pivoting on the topic of the OP right now.
Ajax, let me ask you something. Do you sincerely believe the election was stolen?

If the election truly was won by outright fraud and that in reality, it was a landslide for Trump, then Democracy is over. We might as well throw the whole thing out and I fail to see why an armed uprising is really out of the question. When Alex Jones lies through his teeth about election fraud, doesn't it occur to him that some of those listening might actually believe him? You're a bright guy, you're college educated, and you're the type who can easily parse the subtext of the message, "Oh yeah, (wink wink), it was stolen! Stolen election!" The ultimate hope is that perhaps election officials or judges will nod knowingly and join in, "Oh, will you look at that, we just re-calibrated our voting machines and it looks like Trump won, by a lot!" At the very least, it's a banner to unite your common outrage under and grow your numbers and as a slogan for 2024.

But it only really works for you and generally, the upper-class, because you all know it's not true. For those who really believe it, then there is no more Democracy. There is no 2024 because now that totalitarianism has completely taken over, how could 2024 be anything but a complete sham? If Trump won by millions in this election, while his party holds nearly complete power, but the Dems still managed to commit mass scale fraud, what on earth could stop the election fraud going forward, and securing leftist totalitarianism forevermore? People who really believe it, logically have this one last chance to stop the nation from falling. Their armed uprising makes perfect logical sense, given the facts as portrayed by your party.

I was browsing your white nationalist forum the other day looking for what you critters are up to next, and stumbled upon a relatively interesting thread. One of your white brothers started an thread saying (paraphrased):

WN A) "Brothers, obviously Trump lost the election. I don't see how it helps our cause to deny reality"

responses:

WN B) "I'm sure you're right, but it's useful for us to go along with it. Look at the trouble we're causing!"

WN C) "No he didn't lose! The election was stolen!!!!"

(most of the contributors were C)

Which one are you, Ajax? My guess is that you're B. If so, can't you see that it's backfiring on you?

Hell, Ajax, you're the one who keeps calling for civil war. And now, here the constitution has been brutally undermined with a rigged election, and you and Alex Jones are pissed at the folks who are leading the battle you've been calling for, for the last 2 years?
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

ajax18 wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:00 am
Gunnar wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:08 pm
Anyone who still takes seriously anything Project Veritas claims after all the scams they have caught perpetrating is a hopelessly gullible moron! Taking Breitbart seriously is almost as bad!
Yeah, this never happened. Breitbart and James O'Keefe are just lying.
I'm please to see that even you admit that!
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
canpakes
God

Post by canpakes »

TIL that one inebriated fellow in a bar speaks for every person across America that is claimed to be on ‘the Left’.

It’s a good thing that no-one was stupid enough to elect that fool and let him make angry speeches in front of crowds of thousands. Someone could’ve gotten killed.
Gunnar
God

Post by Gunnar »

Gadianton wrote:
Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:30 am
Ajax, let me ask you something. Do you sincerely believe the election was stolen?

If the election truly was won by outright fraud and that in reality, it was a landslide for Trump, then Democracy is over. We might as well throw the whole thing out and I fail to see why an armed uprising is really out of the question.
Considering the fact that Ajax has openly admitted that hates the very idea of democracy, I doubt that anything you said will move him in the slightest. Nor does he really like the idea of freedom either, except for himself and others who share his bigotry and politics.
No precept or claim is more suspect or more likely to be false than one that can only be supported by invoking the claim of Divine authority for it--no matter who or what claims such authority.
Moksha
God

Post by Moksha »

First, they come for the children. Next, they come for fanatical right-wing posters.
Cry Heaven and let loose the Penguins of Peace